All Topics / Help Needed! / First Steps…

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Profile photo of AdministratorAdministrator
    Keymaster
    @piadmin

I have found a suitable area to invest with plenty of potential both in the future and more importantly now. Is anyone keen for a possible venture? I’m not sure if going alone is the best option as it will be my first investment purchase and some experience is necessary i beleive as a strong foundation and guidance, not to mention the extensive knowledge base of experience.

sang-froid

Profile photo of T.P.T.P.
    @t.p.

Hi spi{!},which state are you in?. I don`t like to go to far from home.
    regards Terry

Profile photo of woodsmanwoodsman
    @woodsman

Spi, if you can do it financially, don’t be afraid to do it by yourself. Why are you asking for another in this process?

James

Profile photo of AdministratorAdministrator
    Keymaster
    @piadmin

i’m in nsw and the reason i’m asking for a shared venture is because i don’t have the financials at 19 but am trying to analyse what best way to start out. if it means a joint venture or working as a broker for spotters fees or flips or whatever then so be it. all that i know is that i’m too keen and motivated to become a professional investor and will find that way.

sang-froid

Profile photo of melbearmelbear
    @melbear

spi, have you not got any family that would be willing to go into a deal with you? Starting close to home was the best way for me to go.

Cheers
    Mel

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.