All Topics / General Property / Light Reading

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Profile photo of HHHHHH
    @hhh

Hi All, just going through the stage of reading everything I can get my hands on…

1. I am about to order Trust Magic after all the rave reviews you guys have given. I was also going to buy Steve’s Wealth Guardian. Can anyone tell me if I should bother getting both, or do they pretty much cover the same topics? and which one is best?

2. I just read “Retire Young, Retire Rich”, from the rich dad series. I liked the book and was going to get some of his earlier ones. Are they worth reading also, or is it just more of the same?

thanks heaps everyone.[^]

Dan

Profile photo of siaccisiacci
    @siacci

Loved all of Roberts books. Start at Rich Dad Poor Dad though as this underpins his entire way of thinking. I love reading.

Sorry cant comment on the trust things, haven’t got them.

Dave

Profile photo of HHHHHH
    @hhh

Can anyone answer my question on the differences between Trust Magic and Steve’s Wealth Guardian?

Cheers[:D]

Dan

Profile photo of JetDollarsJetDollars
    Participant
    @jetdollars
    Originally posted by danw:

Hi All, just going through the stage of reading everything I can get my hands on…

1. I am about to order Trust Magic after all the rave reviews you guys have given. I was also going to buy Steve’s Wealth Guardian. Can anyone tell me if I should bother getting both, or do they pretty much cover the same topics? and which one is best?

2. I just read “Retire Young, Retire Rich”, from the rich dad series. I liked the book and was going to get some of his earlier ones. Are they worth reading also, or is it just more of the same?

thanks heaps everyone.[^]

Dan

I got both copy. I got Steve’s wealth guardian first. find it very useful, but he does not show you the basic principle that I need…like what can/can’t with trust… how to set it up.

Where as ‘Trust Magic’ I can’t ask for more than that….love it…best book…

I am using Steve’s Website here, but I must say ‘Trust Magic’ is better. Sorry Steve.

Warm Regards

ChanDollars
    [The bridge between where you are right now & where you want to be tomorrow is knowledge]

Profile photo of melbearmelbear
    @melbear

I think Wealth Guardian goes into all types of structures.

Trust Magic sticks to Trusts, but gives more info on how Trusts can benefit you than does Wealth Guardian. There is a really good list and explanation of pre tax expenses that a Trust may utilise.

Cheers
    Mel

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.