All Topics / Heads Up! / Ed Burton seminars

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Profile photo of lensfortlensfort
    @lensfort

I have received a letter, introducing a two day course of fee $1780, from The Ultimate Property Investment, Offshore Investing, Tax Reduction and Asset Protection Seminar, which is operating by Ed Burton, Who revealed 5 SIMPLE WEALTH SECRETS you MUST know in order to set yourself up for a nice and easy $100,000 a year income (that you earn without lifting a finger). claims that he runs his own million-dollar company, owns 51 properties, is worth $7,000,000 net.
    Is this seminar worth investing in?
    Has anyone attended his seminars, opinion would be great!

Lensfort

LL

Profile photo of PropertyGuruPropertyGuru
    Participant
    @propertyguru

Use the search function here you will find couple of post about him.

Cheers
    [:)]
    PropertyGuRu
    [;)]

Profile photo of wealth4life.comwealth4life.com
    @wealth4life.com

12 mts ago his course was under $1200.00 and his net worth was $5,000.00.00 in the material I have in my office??

[email protected]

Profile photo of PropertyGuruPropertyGuru
    Participant
    @propertyguru

so 5 Million to 7 million in 1 year I think because they are now charging $580 extra :)

Cheers
    PropertyGuRu
    [;)]

Profile photo of lensfortlensfort
    @lensfort

Thanks for the input, I actually did a search on him and read some of the opinions others have on Ed Burton, it seems a bit of a mixed bag,
    I am unsure now if I should go to the seminar or not, what do you think? is it worth the time and money?
    cheers
    Lensfort

LL

Profile photo of JetDollarsJetDollars
    Participant
    @jetdollars
    Originally posted by **PropertyGuRu**:

so 5 Million to 7 million in 1 year I think because they are now charging $580 extra :)

Cheers
    PropertyGuRu
    [;)]

I think you are right PG.

Warm Regards

ChanDollars
    [The bridge between where you are right now & where you want to be tomorrow is knowledge]

Profile photo of JetDollarsJetDollars
    Participant
    @jetdollars
    Originally posted by lensfort:

Thanks for the input, I actually did a search on him and read some of the opinions others have on Ed Burton, it seems a bit of a mixed bag,
    I am unsure now if I should go to the seminar or not, what do you think? is it worth the time and money?
    cheers
    Lensfort

LL

I think it is depend on your circumstance, do you really need to spend that much money to make money?

3.5 years ago, I ask myself the same question and yes I spent some money and I never regret it!

Warm Regards

ChanDollars
    [The bridge between where you are right now & where you want to be tomorrow is knowledge]

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.