All Topics / Help Needed! / Surprising lessons in R/E book

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Profile photo of redwingredwing
    Participant
    @redwing

Surprising lessons in real estate.. the book

Hi all, does anyone know about the availibility of this book of Dolf DeRoo’s ??

Nothing on his website.. has anyone read it.. good ? Bad ? Indifferent ?

Just wondering

“Money is a currency, like electricity and it requires momentum to make it Effective”

Profile photo of ShusharShushar
    @shushar

Can’t find any reference to it on either the Amazon or Dymocks website.

Has it been renamed & rereleased?

Cheers,
    Shushar

“All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.” – Walt Disney

Profile photo of FFCommFFComm
    @ffcomm

Q: Are the books Mortgage Magic, Dolf on Property, and Surprising Lessons in Real Estate available?
    A: Mortgage Magic, Dolf on Property, and Surprising Lessons in Real Estate are currently in production with a scheduled release date of mid 2004. Once available, we will send an email with all the details to everyone on our mailing list.

(It hasn’t been released yet).

Rgds.
    Lucifer_au

Profile photo of elveselves
    @elves

there was a list of books in another forum, not sure if this was one

Profile photo of MTRMTR
    Participant
    @marisa

Hi there, I read this book, not sure whether it was one of his first books, it was absolutely fantastic.

I believe Dolf DeRoo’s is Rich Dad’s property advisor.He gives an insight on how he became a multi-millionaire and the strategies he used.

He also lived in NZ for some time and touched on this subject.He graduated from University an Engineer and basically became a property tycoon I think within a few years. I am sure you will love it, let me know

Cheers,

Profile photo of blondie_becblondie_bec
    Participant
    @blondie_bec

Hi everyone,

I was wondering what are the best books for me to read? I have been avoiding American published one’s as they are based on American real estate. What other books are there that will help me? (Besides 0-130 by our very own Steve McKnight, already went out and got myself that one….my first step to investing!)
    Advice of what has been good for others would be very helpful.

-Blondie

Newbie comin through!

Profile photo of YoungInvestorYoungInvestor
    Participant
    @younginvestor

Blondie,

Try the Book Review topic in the “Heads Up” forum. Read people’s different opinions on the same texts, and then make a decision as to which would best apply to you.

The local library is probably the next step after that, and should keep you busy for a while [;)]

Good luck,
    Steve.

“Knowledge is Power”

Profile photo of JetDollarsJetDollars
    Participant
    @jetdollars
    Originally posted by blondie_bec:

Hi everyone,

I was wondering what are the best books for me to read? I have been avoiding American published one’s as they are based on American real estate. What other books are there that will help me? (Besides 0-130 by our very own Steve McKnight, already went out and got myself that one….my first step to investing!)
    Advice of what has been good for others would be very helpful.

-Blondie

Newbie comin through!

You can check out the book review topic as below:
    https://www.propertyinvesting.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=6845

Warm Regards

ChanDollars
    [The bridge between where you are right now & where you want to be tomorrow is knowledge]

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.