All Topics / Heads Up! / Princeton Property Group

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Profile photo of SwannieSwannie
    @swannie

Can anyone give some background on a company called The Princeton Prperty Group, I am going to a free seminar this week in Sydney, just wondering if anyone has had exposure to them

Swannie

Profile photo of alan_jayalan_jay
    Participant
    @alan_jay

Hi Swannie,

Yes i almost brought a unit with them last year. The seminar was very good and i thought they sounded proffesional with a good product. I keyed up the one one one consultation and then they spent a day with me showing me properties. They had done there research and they seemed like they would have good growth. I did find that the expected rental returns where optomistic once i really started doing me research. I decided not to go with them after all as they where all negatively geared properties. I did find however as i started to ask some very specific questions they could not supply the information to back up some of their claims. If youd like to ask me any more questions just send me an email. [email protected]

cheers [:)]

Profile photo of ANUBISANUBIS
    Participant
    @anubis

Don’t know this company in particular but there seems to be a glut of companies using American University names for some instant credibility. Have seen Harvard, Stanford and Princeton, and just waiting on Yale. Can’t see Kellogg getting a run though!

Profile photo of JetDollarsJetDollars
    Participant
    @jetdollars

I been to there free seminar in Marconi’s club a while back. Most of there property are negatively gear.

They sale property to you most in the Parramatta’s area ie. Harris Park. $450K+ property rental at $300 to $400 per week.

The guy that run the company owned 11 properties.

Kind regards

Chan Dollars
    [Retire Young, Retire Rich]

Profile photo of dasherdasher
    @dasher

You should treat buying from any seminar company the same as buying direct. Do your own homework and don’t just believe what you are told by the salesman.
    Don’t sign anything on the day, especially if pressured to, request to use your own lawyer and own source of finance.
    That way you can find out if the property is realisticly priced etc.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.