All Topics / General Property / How Many???????

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 22 total)
  • Profile photo of yackyack
    @yack

How many have read the Book ‘0-130 properties in 3 years’ in the last 12 months???

Of these people – how many of you intend to purchase a property in the next 12 months or purchased in the last 6 months and have only ever bought a PPOR in the past???????

Profile photo of woodsmanwoodsman
    @woodsman

Read it in early January 04.

Have previously purchased IP’s (2) and have purchased one more since (jan 04 – not as a result of the book though, nor is it +ve CF). Although now possibly considering.

James

Profile photo of wilandelwilandel
    @wilandel

Hi Yack,

I think the short answer is:

THOUSANDS!!

That’s why it’s so much harder for all of us now!

Del [:D]

Profile photo of Rachel77Rachel77
    @rachel77

Hi
    I read the book about 3 weeks ago. Have always thought about IP’s but never had the guts (or money) to buy any. Will hopefully be ready to purchase a few in July. If there’s any left…LOL.
    Rachel.

Profile photo of milkmanjrmilkmanjr
    @milkmanjr

Read late 2003, wish I had read it in 1990!!!
    Planning on buying something, +CF or maybe – geared this year. Hopefully this month.

James

Profile photo of Most excellentMost excellent
    @most-excellent

I’ve read the book 3 times in past twelve months, once per IP purchase.

[^]

Profile photo of Still in SchoolStill in School
    @still-in-school

Hi Guys,

read it late last year, in about September/October 03′ but with the 11 second solution, have known it for a few good years now, but im not sure how Steve found out about it, but it was orginally called a “One, Two”

though since the 11 second solution, came aware, +ve cashflow properties just almost disappeared over night…

Cheers,
    sis

People 4get that by saving just $3 a day & investing it sensibly
    over a working life, you’ll end up with around $1 million

Profile photo of PropertyGuruPropertyGuru
    Participant
    @propertyguru

Hi,

Read half of the book last year.
    And yes I have bought also some IPs.

Cheers
    [:)]
    PropertyGuRu
    I want to be billionaire! [;)]

Profile photo of Matt BMatt B
    @matt-b

I started reading the book whilst in the process of buying my first IP. Once I started reading, I wished I’d read it earlier. Unfortunately (actually, it probably turned out to be fortunate) the deal fell through and I finished the book. I’m know in the process of buying two IPs (already committed to one).

Matt

Profile photo of PurpleKissPurpleKiss
    Participant
    @purplekiss

Since reading the book (Nov 03) have done IP3 and think I’ve just found IP4. I don’t quite fit the criteria you were aksing about as did have other IP’s prior to reading the book, however, the book has made me consider having a mix of +ve and -ve properties now.

Profile photo of woodsmanwoodsman
    @woodsman

PurpleKiss,
    Are these CF+?

James

Profile photo of BoysieBoysie
    Participant
    @boysie

I’m reading the book at the moment, I have owned 3 PPoR’s over the last 30 years, the last one is under contract now and will finalise on 16th of April then I will be debt free with some money in the bank and I intend to start looking in the North Qld region very soon, and YES it was Steves book that inspired me, wish I’d read it 10 years ago. [:p] Boysie

Profile photo of n0ahz0rkn0ahz0rk
    @n0ahz0rk

I have just finished reading the book this week, but before I read it or even heard of it, I decided to purchase my 1st IP (settle late March). It’s negative geared, after reading Jan Somers’ books over the last couple of years that seemed like a pretty good idea. I have to say I like Steve’s idea of not having to go to work each day much better, and now am looking for some +ve CF property. I am still hoping for capital gain on my first IP, keeping it just means I need a +veCF IP to bring me back to neutral CF, then I can start getting +ve CF IPs to free me from my work one day!
    [^]
    Regards,
    Andrew.

Profile photo of Darren BusbyDarren Busby
    @darren-busby

Yeah i read it last month. Great book, heaps of good advice for investing in property. However, the chances of finding positive geared property now is almost out of the question.[V]

Profile photo of melbearmelbear
    @melbear

In answer to ‘who’s read the book in the LAST 12 months’ I would say that whoever has read the book will have.

Wasn’t it released in August/September last year?

I’ve bought one property in the last 6 months, 20 in the years preceding, and am finalising details on a purchase in Sydney in the next two months. The book has made me think more about the rental return, but on balance, I think I’m happier with growth properties.

Good story – new development (OTP) being released a stone’s throw from three of my places, same builder, $150K more than what we paid (settlement Apr 03). Beautiful!!!

Cheers
    Mel

Profile photo of fostonfoston
    @foston

Have just finished reading the book, purchased present ppor in September 04 and are renovating. After reading book we have decided to either rent, sell or wrap, not sure yet, and purchase another ppor.
    Cheers
    Foston

Profile photo of fostonfoston
    @foston

I’m getting a little ahead of myself, should have read purchased September 03.[:p]
    Foston

Profile photo of leannecbleannecb
    @leannecb

I read the book 3 weeks ago and put a deposit down on my first IP 1 week ago. At first I thought that finding a cash positive IP in Victoria was pretty much out of the question, but Steve’s challenge to be determined and to think creatively kept me looking. I’m still pinching myself, I’m so delighted!

Leanne Bruhn

Profile photo of LeswonLeswon
    @leswon

Hi
    My partner and I both read the book a couple of weeks ago. Looking at buying at least one and hopefully a couple of IP’s this year. (If we can find any bargains!)
    Les[:)]

Profile photo of PurpleKissPurpleKiss
    Participant
    @purplekiss

Sorry Georgisj, yes they are +ve cashflow. IP3 is only jsut positive but in an area where I feel it may also get some gains over time (as it’s paying for itself, any gain will be an added bonus here). IP4 which I’m waiting to see if offer is accepted is definitley +ve cashflow but don’t feel there will be any chance of capital gains on that one.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.