All Topics / Heads Up! / Ron le Grand Seminar

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Profile photo of SuzeSuze
    @suze

I live in nz and have booked into an all day semina by “Ron Le Grande” It is free and he claims to have bought and sold over 1000 properties in the last 6 mths.There must be a catch somewhere, probably have to sign up for something to get the true gist of it!![;)]
    I wonder if anyone has heard of him (American I think)
    Any info would be appreciated.
    Cheers

Suze

Profile photo of Mortgage HunterMortgage Hunter
    Participant
    @mortgage-hunter

Many free seminars are just a sales pitch for the weekend seminar.

Don’t feel pressured to sign on the day to take advantage of the special offer. Go home and think about it. They will give you the offer during the week if you are still keen after a nights sleeping on it!

Let us know how it was in the Guru section.

Regards,

Simon Macks
    Mortgage Broker
    http://www.mortgagehunter.com.au
    0425 228 985

Comments may not be relevant to individual circumstances. If you intend making any investment, financial or taxation decision you should consult a professional adviser.

Profile photo of elveselves
    @elves

I am not a believer in the free thing, there is usually a catch, might not be there and then, it usually is a marketing ploy, get your details and wham for the next 50 years…(exagerating) you are bombarded.

Or they pressure people to sign up.

I think most of us have seen the marketing ploys over the years, the great land developments, fly you to the site, sign up pay later etc etc.

Even the time share thing that happened years ago and still does, not cheap….

Elves

Profile photo of SuzeSuze
    @suze

Thanks for your help.
    I’m aware of these seminas that call you constantly for you to sign up. I just thought it may give a couple of tips. Received the semina details today, and there is no mention of ‘Ron Le Grande” only “A legend in real estate, Dr.Albert lowery, New York Times best selling author of “How You Can Become Financially Independant by Investing in Real Estate”????
    Anyway I’ll let you know what is all about.[:o)]

Cheers

Suze

Profile photo of Steve McKnightSteve McKnight
    Keymaster
    @stevemcknight

Hi,

I’ve been to one of Ron’s seminars in the States and it was quite good.

Be careful though, as he has been marketing seminars where a representative of his speaks rather than the genuine article himself.

Oh, and expect plenty of sales pitch.

Bye,

Steve McKnight

Remember that success comes from doing things differently.

Steve McKnight | PropertyInvesting.com Pty Ltd | CEO
    https://www.propertyinvesting.com

Success comes from doing things differently

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.