All Topics / Heads Up! / www.posperity.com.au

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Profile photo of ollieeolliee
    @olliee

Hi there,
    Anyone had any dealings with the guys at http://www.posperity.com.au, run by the Edestiny.com.au people. I’m currently dipping my toe in the water and looking for companies that can help me find cash flow positive properties.
    Would like to see if anyone could give me any feedback positive or negative.
    Thanx.[8)]

Profile photo of redwingredwing
    Participant
    @redwing

Do A search on E-Destiny or Margaret Lomas on this site, there’s a lot of info about..

I Think the cost’s area bit high for stuff you can do yourself..but that’s me..

Read a book or two of hers first and see if her strategy is what suits you, whatever you decuide, you have to be *comfortable* with it..

REDWING

“Money is a currency, like electricity and it requires momentum to make it Effective”

Profile photo of Rebecca1Rebecca1
    @rebecca1

Margaret Lomas is a treasure!!

Bec’s a fan.

Profile photo of ollieeolliee
    @olliee

Hi Rebecca1.
    Have you dealt with her before, what specifically did you like about dealing with her.
    Let me know.

Profile photo of JetDollarsJetDollars
    Participant
    @jetdollars

I contact them regarding there +ve cash flow property before. There research is quite good. but there is one thing that I know is that some of there listed property is similar to the investors club property with half of the research information are the same.

Warm Regards

ChanDollars
    [The bridge between where you are right now & where you want to be tomorrow is knowledge]

Profile photo of DerekDerek
    @derek

Hi Olliee,

How much are Edestiny charging for their consultation?

Bear in mind much of what you want can be found here on this website and there are countless people here who will gladly take the time to answer all your queries as you move along your investment journey.

If you choose to use a consultant make sure you are talking to someone who has done the ‘hard yards’ – property investment is so easy from a book.

Derek

[email protected]

Profile photo of JetDollarsJetDollars
    Participant
    @jetdollars
    Originally posted by Derek:

Hi Olliee,

How much are Edestiny charging for their consultation?

Bear in mind much of what you want can be found here on this website and there are countless people here who will gladly take the time to answer all your queries as you move along your investment journey.

If you choose to use a consultant make sure you are talking to someone who has done the ‘hard yards’ – property investment is so easy from a book.

Derek

[email protected]

I think it is free!

Kind regards

Chan Dollars
    [Retire Young, Retire Rich] [strum]

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.