All Topics / General Property / Don’t you hate it when…

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of StriderStrider
    @strider

…agents put properties online or in the window AFTER they’re sold or under contract…

I don’t know how many I’ve chased only to be told “oh sorry, that’s just had a contract put on it… but, we have this one over here you might like…” (Usually a stinker they can’t get rid of). Hmmmmm, great – thanks… [:(!]

Profile photo of Dani67Dani67
    @dani67

..or you spend 20 mins on an open house only to be told at the end it has already sold the week before…but the vendors don’t expect the finance to go through (home start), “so please feel free to spend 2 hours writing up your offer”, only to find later that the first contract has gone through after all…!

Profile photo of Chan PaulChan Paul
    Participant
    @chan-paul

I also hate when you are searching online for properties and there are so many houses in the price range you have chosen that are clearly more expensive than the range you selected. Why do they do this? It is so frustrating. You should also be able to take out all the houses that are up for auction too.[V]

Now that I have that off my chest!

Cheers

AIA

It it is going to be, it is up to me….

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.