All Topics / General Property / “The Economist” says market to tank!

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 3 posts - 21 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Profile photo of fjficmfjficm
    @fjficm

i cant wait to see what happens
    i think cheapies 100-200 K close to CBD areas will still have the better growth, no doubt
    those that are all in debt esp in sydney and melbourne are cruisin for a bruisin
    re: the economist – how many economist in the richest 200 or even the richest 200000 are there present?

Profile photo of fjficmfjficm
    @fjficm

another thing
    population growing
    people can live with a sky over their head 24/7
    like food and water, a roof over our heads in the most affordable area is a PRIMARY need meaning you will sacrifice/commit either buying or renting to stay alive
    in most regions – 50 within CBD, large regional areas prices will at least hold or increase at CPI rate where supply =/< demands ie residential not apartments etc

Profile photo of wayneLwayneL
    @waynel

>>how many economist in the richest 200 or even the richest 200000 are there present?<<

Is this relevant at all? How many property educators are there in the same group? How many residential property investors are in this group?

>>in most regions – 50 within CBD, large regional areas prices will at least hold or increase at CPI rate where supply =/< demands <<

True, but prices will oscillate to either side of the long term regression line/trendline. I would prefer to buy when prices are undernieth the trend line i.e. when value is present.

The weathiest share investor in the world, (who is in the top 20, nevermind 200) practises this.

Cheers

http://www.tradingforaliving.info

Viewing 3 posts - 21 through 23 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.