All Topics / Value Adding / [moved] Any Developers Out There?

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of wrappackwrappack
    @wrappack

Just thought I would do a shameless plug (not my product. Property Development Secrets revealed + toolbox, from “yourproject”. Seems well written (but havent really looked at the toolbox yet!

Can anyone suggest any other web sites/books/courses etc, on starting out in property development? I am most interested in dual occs, and townhouses, not units or commercial

Any help much appreciated.

Profile photo of calroncalron
    Participant
    @calron

I’m on that website too.

I have just bought with my brother a large block of land which now has 230 or so DA approved blocks..

Couldn’t have done it without yourproject.com.au either…

If your interested in commericial developement or similar, I am going to have 2 commercial blocks soon for JV.. Let’s talk…

Cheers

chris

Calron the Alcamist
    Turning things into gold is fun.
    [email protected][;)]

Profile photo of wealth4life.comwealth4life.com
    @wealth4life.com

Yes i am developing and have written a 440 page manual, there are many people out there promising the world, i believe that you should be able to deliver all the necessary content with out the silly $3,000.00 plus seminars out there. any more than $300.00 is too much in my opinion. … regards Phil

[email protected]

Profile photo of wrappackwrappack
    @wrappack

Good to hear of some replies!

Carlon, sounds like you have done a beauty! May I be so rude as to ask with regards to your 230 blocks, how big was the original land, approximate location, and approx. costs and approx time in getting through council?

Resid. wealth- would be v interested in reading the manual- I could even proof read it for you!
    A bit of advice, I would have case study after case study after case study after case study after case study (Okay, you get the general idea!) The more details, maps, figures, the better!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.