Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Profile photo of MTRMTR
    Participant
    @marisa

Hello all
    I am currently researching Queensland and wandering has anyone out there got any views on Ipswich. I would like to hear from anyone who knows the area well.

Cheers….

Profile photo of battz71battz71
    Participant
    @battz71

G’day Marisa,

If you can, grab a copy of the latest Australian Property Investor. There is good article on a couple that have invested extensively in +ive cashflow properties, including Ipswich.

Also if you do a seach for IPSWICH, you should find a few posts..

Cheers,

Battz

Profile photo of Still in SchoolStill in School
    @still-in-school

Hi Marisa,

a little bit late to buy in ipswich, yes if you asked 12 months earlier, but due to the the boom, housing prices have increased, and you could honestly say, that if you are wanting to purchase a property in Ipswich now, you be paying the market premium to own a property in that area.

Cheers,
    sis

People 4get that by saving just $3 a day & investing it sensibly
    over a working life, you’ll end up with around $1 million

Profile photo of MTRMTR
    Participant
    @marisa

Hi all

thanks for your comments, very helpful, and I can use all the help I can get.

Perhaps, you could suggest other areas in Qld which could be worth looking at.

I am from Perth, where now it is extreeeeemly difficult to get good returns unless commercial.

cheers.

Profile photo of JetDollarsJetDollars
    Participant
    @jetdollars
    Originally posted by battz71:

G’day Marisa,

If you can, grab a copy of the latest Australian Property Investor. There is good article on a couple that have invested extensively in +ive cashflow properties, including Ipswich.

Also if you do a seach for IPSWICH, you should find a few posts..

Cheers,

Battz

The last 2 copied of property investor magazine detailling about a couple (can’t remember there name) buying 20+ +ve cash flow property in 18 months and yes a lot of them in ipswich!

Warm Regards

ChanDollars
    [Keep going, you’re on your way to Frolic Freedom!]

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.