Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of Rags2RichesRags2Riches
    @rags2riches

Just wondering, Bought a property realy cheap, needs lots of work, like, grafiti removed, windows all replaced, doors etc, basicly a shell, but were wondering about a veranda, if we put a veranda out front, what kinda extra return would we get from the house, bear in mind this house is a renovate and sell.

Profile photo of judijudi
    @judi

Hmmm. Looks like you’ve got a lot of work to do before you seriouly consider a veranda. I’d be thinking to make it presentable and then work out the cost and potential benefit of putting up a veranda. Depends a bit on the situation as well. Is it in an environment where that extra living space would be utilised? Or is it in a freezing cold place with a highway outlook?
    Regards
    Judi

Profile photo of Rags2RichesRags2Riches
    @rags2riches

its a quiet street in Latrobe Valley, the old owner has half a veranda up made out of concrete, its got a kinda side on view to a tennis court and also a football ground, what I am propossing to do is deck it the full length of the front of the house and place a roof over top, it will also add shelter to the front door.

All up, 2BR, single BR unit down back yard, I expect it may sell for around 120K

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.