All Topics / Forum Frolic / Mind Your Own Bl…..dy Business.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Profile photo of LeswonLeswon
    @leswon

Hi,
    As you can see this is my first post, sort of!!! I usually come in under my partners username: davidlud : so “Hi! to those I have spoken with before, as well as those I haven’t!” [:D]

Anyway. What I am going to write isn’t exactly funny as it happened to my sister and her boyfriend a few years ago and I actually told them it was a really silly thing to do.

They used to live in Rockhampton, Qld. One weekend they had been visiting relatives in Brisbane and were on their way home when they stopped to fuel up at Gin Gin. (Approx. 4.5 hrs from Brisbane and 3 hrs from Rockhampton.) Anyway, they fuelled up and sat down to have lunch when they starting talking to a young, female backpacker. Anyway, to cut a long story short, the backpacker needed a ride to Rocky so they offered her a ride, thinking she seemed really nice, and quite harmless.
    They had been driving for a while when the girl started acting a bit strange and she opened one of her bags and took out a smaller bag and placed it on the seat. She didn’t say anything about it, just kept her hand on it. After about 20 minutes, my sister was feeling “not right” about their passenger and was beginning to feel a bit uneasy about the small bag which was lying on the seat as the girl seemed to be very “protective” of the little bag. My sister isn’t one to mince words so after a while she asked, “So, what’s in your bag?” The girls response was actually a bit of a shock to my sister as she said “Nothing to do with you so mind your own bloody business!” My sister just replied, “Sorry, I was only asking” and the girl just replied “Yeah, well mind your own bloody business!” My sister was getting quite annoyed with the girl by now and was wishing that they hadn’t offered her the ride.
    Then about ten minutes later, after the girl seemed to be getting restless, my sister asked her again what was in the bag and she gave the same reply, “Mind your own bloody business!” Then my sisters boyfriend, who, by now was also feeling very uneasy with this girl and her strange little bag, piped up and said, “Look, if it is such a big secret with what is in that bag, then obviously, with how you are acting, you have something to hide. So if you don’t want to tell us whats in the bag, then we’ll just drop you off at the next town and you get a ride with someone else.” The girl just said, “Fine then’ drop me off if you can’t learn to mind your own bloody business!” The next town happened to be just up the road, Mt Larcom I think it was. They stopped the car and she got out and as they were driving off she just yelled a whole lot of obscenities, screaming abuse at the top of her lungs.
    My sister and her boyfreiend actually felt such relief that she was out of the car. They certainly learnt their lesson: never, ever pick up hitch hikers, even if they do seem harmless enough. But the weirdest thing of the whole trip was that the girl had jumped out of the car in such a frenzy and she was so angry that she actually left that strange little bag sitting on the back seat of the car. Now thats weird! [8]

Profile photo of woodsmanwoodsman
    @woodsman

Well, you can’t leave us hanging on….what was in the little bag??

James

Profile photo of Mortgage HunterMortgage Hunter
    Participant
    @mortgage-hunter

[^][^][^]

That’s a good story!

Simon Macks
    Mortgage Broker
    http://www.mortgagehunter.com.au
    0425 228 985

Comments may not be relevant to individual circumstances. If you intend making any investment, financial or taxation decision you should consult a professional adviser.

Profile photo of westanwestan
    @westan

lets start a new BIG thread whats in the bag ?
    but before we do did i ever tell you i picked up a Belgian Hitchhiker in the gampians once and to cut a long story short he ended up Painting one of my IP’s with me .
    bye westan
    oh yes in the bag was
    a collingwood bennie – yep i’d be ashamed of that one too.

I find +ve cashflow deals in New Zealand which I sell to other investors. To be on my database send an e-mail to [email protected]

Profile photo of melbearmelbear
    @melbear

I’m guessing the answer to your question James is

‘Mind your own bloody business’

Cheers
    Mel

Profile photo of LeswonLeswon
    @leswon

Thats it Mel. There’s ALWAYS someone who has to ask “What was in the bag”

Well, MIND YOUR OWN BLOODY BUSINESS!!

[:D]

Profile photo of JetDollarsJetDollars
    Participant
    @jetdollars

I guess it was her smelly underwear in the little bag1

It’s sound bad but it’s just a guess and it could be anything in the little bag.

Warm Regards

ChanDollars
    [Keep going, you’re on your way to Frolic Freedom!]

Profile photo of woodsmanwoodsman
    @woodsman

Got sucked into that one then!!….

James

Participant
    @jetdollars

so is this going to be ‘RIDDLE PART 2’?

Warm Regards

ChanDollars

Profile photo of LeswonLeswon
    @leswon

No Chan – The answer is: MIND YOUR OWN BLOODY BUSINESS!!!
    Yes James, there’s ALWAYS at least one sucker!
    Les

Profile photo of Still in SchoolStill in School
    @still-in-school
    Originally posted by Chan$:

ah Chan$, you crack me up with your funny replies… [^]

Cheers,
    sis

People 4get that by saving just $3 a day & investing it sensibly
    over a working life, you’ll end up with around $1 million

Participant
    @jetdollars
    Originally posted by Still in School:

Originally posted by Chan$:

ah Chan$, you crack me up with your funny replies… [^]

Cheers,
    sis

People 4get that by saving just $3 a day & investing it sensibly
    over a working life, you’ll end up with around $1 million

Now I am LOL

Warm Regards

ChanDollars

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.