All Topics / Help Needed! / Finding +ve geared properties

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of drewsterdrewster
    @drewster

Hi All. I am 24 and plan on buying my first property in the next 3 months and was just after some helpful tips on how to find +ve geared properties. I spend most my nights searching the internet for properties but I’m not sure if I’m going about it the right way. I have also emailed some agents in some of the areas that look promising but no luck so far. Any help would be great.

Thanks Andrew

P.S. This is a fantastic web site

Profile photo of melbearmelbear
    @melbear

Hi Andrew

Welcome to the forum. good to see you are starting young.

I would suggest that instead of emailing, you phone the agents, and what you really need to do is get out there and see them. They’ll be much more helpful if you’re standing in their office than if you’re just a tyre kicker on the email. Once you build up a relationship, you might get offered deals before they’re advertised. they are without a doubt generally the best ones[:)]

Cheers
    Mel

Profile photo of redwingredwing
    Participant
    @redwing

Agree with Mel

Did the E-mail thing a long while ago, and got about a 20% response..

Face-face is much better as it builds rapore, try visiting any areas that you can ( see Steve;s book )

Phone calls are next best, have them e-mail you Properties of interest, lay it on ‘thick’ about your desire to purchase an Ip, ask lots of questions, and show your intent, a motivated buyer is always well recieved by a real estate agent

REDWING

“Money is a currency, like electricity and it requires momentum to make it Effective”

Profile photo of LarelleLarelle
    @larelle

I have a positively geared property that I am selling, if you are serious contact me about the details.

[email protected]

CHEERS

lj

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.