All Topics / General Property / COCR and 11 Second Solution explanation

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of MattsaMattsa
    @mattsa

Hi all,

I have read in a couple of posts, references to each of these topics and have conducted a search of the site for an explanation of each. As yet I can’t really find one that would tell a complete novice what is the purpose of each technique. Can someone please point me in the right direction where I can find this ?

Many thanks

Profile photo of IncognitoIncognito
    @incognito

Hi Mattsa,

Have you tried searching through past posts, as opposed to the main site? Basically the cash on cash return calculates your return on your initial cash outlay.

And the 11 second rule is a filtering tool – its a very quick way of determining which properties could potentially be cashflow positive ie it helps you determine which ones might be worth your time in investigating further. Pretty much all you need is the estimated rental rate and estimate purchase price.

Hope that helps [:)]

Profile photo of melbearmelbear
    @melbear

Mattsa, I can’t find it at the moment, but Steve has some fairly detailed explanations somewhere on this site.

Do a Search either at the top right, or in the Forum Boards search section for the explanations.

Cheers
    Mel

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.