All Topics / Heads Up! / Brendan Nichols Seminar – Comments?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Profile photo of RoofarmerRoofarmer
    @roofarmer

Hi All,

Just wondering if anybody has been to a Brendan Nichols seminar and can contact me as I am considering going along to one.

Cheers

“Most people operate under a false ceiling which is 3 feet high” Stuart G Goldsmith

Profile photo of spider2spider2
    @spider2

Roofarmer,

Who is Brendan Nichols….

Spider

Profile photo of RoofarmerRoofarmer
    @roofarmer

Here is his website:

http://www.brendannichols.com/

Cheers

“Most people operate under a false ceiling which is 3 feet high” Stuart G Goldsmith

@roofarmer

Just wondering if anybody has been to see this guy?

Profile photo of kay henrykay henry
    @kay-henry

Roo,

From that link, he seems to be your average ´change your life´ dude. But given that the first seminar is a free 2 hour thing- why not?

I always think of these seminars as like diet formulas… when really, we know the way to lose weight is to eat less or eat healthier food, and exercise…

I bet these seminar leaders get a lot richer than we do- a nice passive income stream for them- us!

kay henry

Profile photo of JetDollarsJetDollars
    Participant
    @jetdollars
    Originally posted by kay henry:

Roo,

From that link, he seems to be your average ´change your life´ dude. But given that the first seminar is a free 2 hour thing- why not?

I always think of these seminars as like diet formulas… when really, we know the way to lose weight is to eat less or eat healthier food, and exercise…

I bet these seminar leaders get a lot richer than we do- a nice passive income stream for them- us!

kay henry

Agreed, but since it is free for 2 hours why not?

Warm Regards

ChanDollars
    [Keep going, you’re on your way to Frolic Freedom!]

@roofarmer

I would be interested in hearing from anybody who is actually going to the full seminar.

Can you email me if you are:

[email protected]

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.