All Topics / General Property / south australia and deposits

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of snowboardersnowboarder
    Participant
    @snowboarder

I am selling a house in SA and someone has made me an offer, i told the realestate agent sweet, and let me know when he pays the 10% deposit, blah blah blah.

anyway the realestate agen said they do not have to pay 10% deposit in SA. does anyone know if this is correct, or is this guy just taking the piss

Profile photo of mikeejmikeej
    @mikeej

I bought an IP in Adelaide 2 months ago. I put down a deposit of $5000. The place cost me $215000. You can put down whatever you like as a deposit.

This should be a smart sounding comment but it isn’t!

Profile photo of spodgespodge
    @spodge

My deposits are now only $100 and agent does not blink an eye, probably could offer $50. I started out with 10% deposits because I thought you had to do that but why tie up your money if you do not have to. I suppose you have to be genuine and not muck agents/vendors around by pulling out all the time.

Cheers

Profile photo of JetDollarsJetDollars
    Participant
    @jetdollars

I am in the process of buying a couple of houses in SA. I don’t any deposit at all. I do this by negotiate with the agent to ask the vendor whether it is ok.

So it is base on negotiation up front.

Warm Regards

ChanDollars
    [Keep going, you’re on your way to financial freedom]

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.