All Topics / Opinionated! / What to do best with $100K+ for charity?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of HueyHuey
    Participant
    @huey

Hi All,

Can you suggest something good?

I have a go first :

(1) to help street kids, setting up training/workshop in areas which are not covered by Government programs.

(2) to help the Vietnam Vision Project 2004. $100 can bring back eye sight to a person. A team of volunteered Australian & Vietnamese doctors will travel to VN this coming April to perform eye operations. It’s great that we can see good results right away. Donations are tax deductible.

Regards

Huey

Profile photo of melbearmelbear
    @melbear

Hey Huey

I’ve always wanted to ‘buy an income stream’ for charity, rather than giving them a big chunk of money. Although I suppose they could probably do more with $100K right now than $10K this year, $11K next etc. etc.

I’d like to help out street kids, by setting up a house where quite a few could live, on condition that they attend some sort of wealth and life building programs, and are encouraged to then go and help other kids in turn.

Cheers
    Mel

Profile photo of BEAR1964BEAR1964
    Participant
    @bear1964

My goal is for every 100 houses I have, I want to provide one house for $1pw rent to a family in need. Not sure if this is achievable, but its a goal.

Regards Bear

POSITVE CASHFLOW properties and Joint Ventures available!
    For the BEST deals register via E-mail [email protected]
    DONT MISS OUT!!!!!

Profile photo of wayneLwayneL
    @waynel

Hi all,

Here is the project of a friend of mine. He supports the whole show out of his own pocket. i.e. no skimming of “expenses” or “salaries”

http://www.hebronorphanage.org

Cheers
    Wayne

http://www.tradingforaliving.info

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.