All Topics / Finance / Lease Assets/Bonds orFin. Inst. for Projects/Loans

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Profile photo of OldFartOldFart
    @oldfart

Hello all,
    Has anyone had any experience leasing assets, treasury bills or financial instruments e.g. letters of credit … to place on your balance sheet for use as collateral for projects of to invest in funds?

Regards
    Brenton

Profile photo of Stuart WemyssStuart Wemyss
    @stuart-wemyss

I’m not sure I understand your question. Are you asking if lenders will accept other financial instruments as collateral?

Some commercial lender probably would.

Cheers

Stu

Profile photo of OldFartOldFart
    @oldfart

Hello Stu,
    Yes. The post was not as clear as it could have been.

I am looking for creative ways to create substantial collateral with minimal input from myself.

Once the collateral is in place I expect I would be able to shop arround for a loan given the right documentation.

Regards
    Brenton

Profile photo of Stuart WemyssStuart Wemyss
    @stuart-wemyss

Can you explain how you think treasry bill, letters of credit, etc. will help you?

These instruments are normally used by large corporates and institutional investors. They also require capital to be invested.

Perhaps you should read a bit more about these types of investments.

Cheers

Stu

Profile photo of OldFartOldFart
    @oldfart

Hello Stu,
    To answer your questions:

>Can you explain how you think treasry bill, letters >of credit, etc. will help you?

I am researching each of these methods, amongst others, to move my investing way beyond the staldard financial limits of my own personal level of servicability and equity…

Part of my approach to Investing is that normal use of the items listed above is only of passing background interest. My aim is to always look for ways to stretch the envelope, looking to non-documented or creativly new ways to use oppertunities.

Anyway. Thanks for your response.

Best wishes.

Regards
    Brenton

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.