All Topics / Finance / Gateway Credit Union LOC

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of elviselvis
    @elvis

Has anyone had any dealings with Gateway Credit Union ?

I am interested in their Equity Line of Credit.

They rate better that St George according to Cannex.

regards,
    Elvis[:o)]

Profile photo of ShusharShushar
    @shushar

The Gateway Credit Union started life as the Commonwealth Bank Officers Association Credit Union.

As far as I know you need to be a CBA staff member or relative to use them but times may have changed.

Their website is:
    http://www.gatewaycu.com.au

I have a LOC with them but I’m not sure what sort of information you are looking for.

Cheers,
    Shushat

“All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.” – Walt Disney

Profile photo of elviselvis
    @elvis

I have been reading “Income for Life” from MArgaret Lomas. And I am close to taking the first step in +ve cash flow investment.

How do you find the loan and how are gateway to deal with ? Is their phone support and web facility adequate ?

Elvis

Profile photo of ShusharShushar
    @shushar

I have always found the people at Gateway very friendly and helpful.

The online banking facility is difficult to navigate initially but once you get use to it, it is adequate.

I’ve had my LOC facility for over 10 years, although now I rarely use it. The main downside is that repayments are fortnightly – although new loans may be different.

Cheers,
    Shushar

“All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.” – Walt Disney

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.