All Topics / General Property / Reality tv show in Bundy!.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Profile photo of markpatricmarkpatric
    @markpatric

Read today that an English reality tv show is filming in Bundy soon, the show is called “I want that house”, said also the show goes to $3 million homes in Britain and that it will give Bundaberg a high profile with regard to R/E.
    I have one IP there wondering if anyone else has houses there and do they know any more about it?.[^]

Heres the link for anyone interested.
    http://www.news-mail.com.au/

Profile photo of westanwestan
    @westan

Hi Mark

you might be onto something with this one. Look at what sea change did to Barwon Heads in Victoria (Victorians will know it sent prices through the roof). I know England is a long way away but the pomms are out in force buying in NZ. Perhaps it will attract some investors to Bundy.
    By the way people you need to look in the achive section of Marks link for thursday the 26th of Feb.

bye westan

I find +ve cashflow deals in New Zealand which I sell to other investors. To be on my database send an e-mail to [email protected]

Profile photo of markpatricmarkpatric
    @markpatric

I think Bundy is a very underrated town, in fact I think it`s one of the best out there and if I was more of a risktaker I would have bought the whole town………….like you did![:D].
    I heard about an investor who bought ten or more homes in Kingston Brisbane just before I bought one there a while back, and at the time I thought about going for broke, I could have handpicked any ten in one minute flat, had I done it I`d be on extended vacation right now!.[:(]

Profile photo of powderfingerspowderfingers
    @powderfingers

Hi
    I am in England at the moment so I will let you
    know if i see the show. We are over here for a year
    after being in Bargara and Bundy for a year.

I agree, it is underrated and is on the way up. We sold our property there before we left as it went up 80% in 4 months.

We are planning to return to the area after our stint here and buy or build further properties.

Regards
    Clinton

Profile photo of TCTC
    @tc

Marpatrick,

I live in Bundy and have another IP there. We also have another 4 Ip’s at the coast (2 Bargara and 2 at Burnett Heads).

We just sold a PPR at Bargara we renovated and made 230k clear (bought late ’01 and sold early ’04).
    Bundy is booming at the moment but had been flat for a long time.

The coastal areas went first and then Bundy. Bargara has been phenomenal- one IP we paid 83k for in ’99 is now worth 375k. There are new town plans and lots of infrastructure happening in both Bundy and the cost (Burnett Shire)

It’s definitely worth a look, especially Burnett Heads and Bundy.

Hope this helps

TC

Profile photo of powderfingerspowderfingers
    @powderfingers

For anyone interested the show was on tv here in England last week. The website is itv.com/iwantthathouse

If you have any questions email me: powderfingers
    at hotmail.com

I think it certainly exposed the area further to the world!
    It featured properties in Bargara,Innes Park and Sharon around the $300k mark.

Cheers
    Clinton

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.