All Topics / Heads Up! / Rob Dale

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Profile photo of fostonfoston
    @foston

Hi All,
    I would be interested to hear from anyone who has had any experience with Rob Dale of Speak Corporation or has done any of his coaching or personal development programs.
    Cheers
    Foston

Profile photo of JetDollarsJetDollars
    Participant
    @jetdollars

will you be able to give a bit more detail about this guy like website? As I am interested to know as well.

Anyone?

Warm Regards

ChanDollars
    [Keep going, you’re on your way to Frolic Freedom!]

Profile photo of fostonfoston
    @foston

Chan,
    He has a website, http://www.speakcorp.com.au. I have looked at it, very interesting, but i am looking for anyone who has had personal experience with him or his program.
    Foston

Profile photo of JetDollarsJetDollars
    Participant
    @jetdollars
    Originally posted by foston:

Chan,
    He has a website, http://www.speakcorp.com.au. I have looked at it, very interesting, but i am looking for anyone who has had personal experience with him or his program.
    Foston

Thanks Foston.

Look very interesting…for me I got no personal experience with him or his program. Sorry

Warm Regards

ChanDollars
    [Keep going, you’re on your way to Frolic Freedom!]

Profile photo of micktobmicktob
    @micktob

Hi there! Are you still interested in learning more from people who have had dealings with Rob Dale?? I have attended his Seminar and Workshop and also had meetings with him in person.[2way]

Profile photo of DerekDerek
    @derek
    Profile photo of relliottrelliott
    @relliott

Heard a few stories….be careful.

Profile photo of redwingredwing
    Participant
    @redwing

Article by Jenman on a Rob Dale

Another article..

Dont know of the guy just did a search on the name only, is this who you mean?

Micktob..how did you find the seminars etc?

REDWING

“Money is a currency, like electricity and it requires momentum to make it Effective”
    Count The Currency With This Online Positive Cashflow Calculator

@micktob

Yes, the articles you have found are the same Rob Dale. I attended a Seminar of his last year. Alot of energy and puts alot of (apparent) effort in. Unfortunately, with regards to the one I attended, it felt as though it was a way to drum up money for the Qld Surf LifeSaving, whom he plays an active part in. He had people bidding and putting their own things up for Auction, Mind you, someone cannot make you do something and it was surprising how many people gave up things and 1 guy put up $100K CASH! He is excellent with words and convincing you to do something you probably would not normally do. It has become apparent that he is no longer in business and that they are have been liquidated by the Courts (see the ASIC site). His latest Venture is to approach people (door knock) in high targeted areas on the Gold Coast (where he lives) and convince them to sell – silver tongue indeed!!

Once he has acquired some land, he applies for a DA and/or BA from his “mate” and then on sells the property WITH DA / BA approval … making (apparently) thousands.

Now, the catch is … he is approaching people (his previous Clients) and encouraging them to learn his secrets at a starting cost of $10K – this is to spend a day with him door knocking and watching how he does it! $10K!!!!! Then there are added costs that you go halves with him along the way. According to him, you can make a min of $500K from this deal????

Fake or not???

Profile photo of relliottrelliott
    @relliott

Thanks Redwing and Mictob,

Proves the stories are correct!

Don’t go there.

@micktob
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.