All Topics / General Property / Today Tonight Update

Viewing 19 posts - 41 through 59 (of 59 total)
  • Profile photo of JetDollarsJetDollars
    Participant
    @jetdollars
    Originally posted by yack:

Good point Diggler.

I think the difference here is that its not using Deposit Bonds and all property investment transactions are done at arms length (not Kaye Projects) with positive cashflow outcomes.

Interesting. I think it’s base on the way you market your product. I think HK over market his product, that’s why he is now seem to be a bad guy, but I never think he is.

Where as Steve, he market his product in such away that give a lot of positive attitude toward it.

Marketing is the key.

Warm Regards

ChanDollars
    [Keep going, you’re on your way to financial freedom]

Profile photo of aussierogueaussierogue
    Participant
    @aussierogue

c’mon – you cant compare the two.

hk was involved in so many dodgy practices its a joke.

way beyong promising to turn people into ‘millionaires’ quickly.

Profile photo of brent2brent2
    Participant
    @brent2
    Originally posted by Chan$:

Originally posted by yack:

Good point Diggler.

I think the difference here is that its not using Deposit Bonds and all property investment transactions are done at arms length (not Kaye Projects) with positive cashflow outcomes.

Jesus,

Comparing Henry Kaye to Steve McKnight!!!

Chalk and cheese?

One who ripped the hell out of everything, the other whom seems to be ethical ( even to his remaining wrappees )

Must have been a slip of the tongue surely?

Brent2

Interesting. I think it’s base on the way you market your product. I think HK over market his product, that’s why he is now seem to be a bad guy, but I never think he is.

Where as Steve, he market his product in such away that give a lot of positive attitude toward it.

Marketing is the key.

Warm Regards

ChanDollars
    [Keep going, you’re on your way to financial freedom]

Profile photo of AdministratorAdministrator
    Keymaster
    @piadmin

The MAP program got people to build up their confidence, get off their backside, go after suitable properties which they otherwise well may have never done, and shown them the way to accumulate assets.

I am very surprised that there is even a hint of negative reaction.

Every journey starts with the first step. That is what those in the MAP program have taken.

It is up to the participants now where they finish up as they have now proven to themselves that it can be done, and what’s more, that they can do it.

BTW, I understand that at their monthly Melbourne meetings it wasn’t the situation that Steve stood up front lecturing.

He provided a meeting place where the participants
    mainly were discussing their plans and experiences amongst themselves.

Pisces

Profile photo of markpatricmarkpatric
    @markpatric

I realise there was not a lot of positive in my post, there is a balance in everything and this forum can at times be too gung ho with regard to buying property imo, time will tell.

Profile photo of wilandelwilandel
    @wilandel

Pisces,

YOU ARE RIGHT! [:o)]

One of the questions TODAY TONIGHT asked me in my interview, which wasn’t aired, was “what is the best thing that the MAP program has given you”?

My answer was “CONFIDENCE” – Confidence to believe in myself, and to deal with RE Agents etc.

Steve doesn’t stand up in front of the group. He did for the first one, but that’s it. Now, he and Dave speak for about 10 minutes at the start of the meeting, and we do the rest for the next 8 – 9 hours.

As you say, the MAP program is a great starting point for us all, to get off our butts and do something.

Cheers,
    Del [:D]

Profile photo of digglerdiggler
    @diggler

Definately not comparing Steve to HK, just the definition and terminology of making someone a millionaire, by controlling 1 million in property. Which is totally incorrect.
    This could be Today Tonights fault.

Profile photo of Steve McKnightSteve McKnight
    Keymaster
    @stevemcknight

Those that can do,
    Those that can’t gossip.

I’ve always said that I’ll be happy to be judged by the result of the MAP. Remember, we’re half way through so I encourage all (good and bad) to reserve final judgement until the end.

Still, I’ll write about the MAP in the next newsletter as this seems to be a hot topic of discussion.

Bye,

Steve McKnight

Remember that success comes from doing things differently.

Steve McKnight | PropertyInvesting.com Pty Ltd | CEO
    https://www.propertyinvesting.com

Success comes from doing things differently

Profile photo of BEAR1964BEAR1964
    Participant
    @bear1964

I would be happy to replace one of the people that have left the MAP programe and give it my best to reach the goal in managing 1 million in the time that is left!

Any chance Steve?
    [^][:I]

Regards Bear

POSITVE CASHFLOW properties and Joint Ventures available!
    For the BEST deals register via E-mail [email protected]
    DONT MISS OUT!!!!!

Profile photo of CeliviaCelivia
    Participant
    @celivia

I am so impressed with Steve’s integrety and generousity![^]
    There’s only good things to say about him, in my opinion.
    Yes it would be good if we all could have a say or vote which charities the donations should go to.[:)]
    I don’t believe how generous Steve is!

About what he said about wraps, I think Steve wasn’t actually attacking wraps as such, but just people who mis-use wrapping and there should be more/stricter regulations about it. This is how I understood it, anyway.

Keymaster
    @piadmin

>>I would be happy to replace one of the people that have left the MAP programe <<

But Bear, you know already what to do so why would you want to travel from South Australia to Melbourne each month ?

Don’t bother to answer the following question to me. Just answer it to yourself.

Anyone of the people in MAP, do you really think they are different to you ? Superior in knowledge or skills to you ?

You have already publicly announced your willingness
    to join the MAP program so that must mean that you think you can spare the time and the effort.

So why not do it all by yourself ?

Pisces

Profile photo of redwingredwing
    Participant
    @redwing

Love to join..

But can’t fly over from Wa all the time [:D]

Guy’s your STUCK with me on the Forum

REDWING

Steve.. Good on you re the donation[^][^][^][:X]

“Money is a currency, like electricity and it requires momentum to make it Effective”

Profile photo of redwingredwing
    Participant
    @redwing

Was on tonight on TT.. A day later

Who said were ssslllllllooooooooooooooow over here !!

REDWING

“Money is a currency, like electricity and it requires momentum to make it Effective”

@markpatric

Pisces, it`s already proven not to work imo, 7 of 20 have dropped out, no excuses it didn`t work for them, and they were handpicked, this is the very reason to say it can work for all and charge big dollars to teach it is wrong imo!.
    I`m negative but when it doesn`t work all manner of excuses are given, same old, same old.
    I know it CAN be done but it is a very small % of people that can acheive anything in R/E and there is always an element of luck and in the majority of occasions it DOES require money to make money imo.
    I have nothing against Steve and never did have, at the end of the day if someone asks a question you give your honest answer and that`s my opinion.[;)]

Keymaster
    @piadmin

Markpatric ** deleted **

Yes, so what that 7 of 20 have dropped out ?

That doesn’t mean that the system of actively going out with determination doesn’t work. The fact that seven people, for whatever reason, decided to drop out doesn’t mean that they are losers. The journey is a process. I am sure they all have benefitted by the experience in one way or another.

You know, ** deleted **

When I point out that a statement that ‘ALL wrappers are no good’ cannot be true there is deafening silence.

You were doing a nice bit of character assassination there without providing the evidence.

** deleted **

On top of all that you also want to preach to everyone that it is unethical and sinful to buy a property cheaply.

All in the name of religion ? The point I want to make (and which I am sure you will not perceive) is that YOU are the SINNER.

You have already forgotten the first rule of your Master, “Judge not”.

Now I am not religious, so I can judge to my heart’s content. [:D]

In fact, if my name was Jesus Christ I would be thoroughly embarrassed to have someone carry on in the hypocritical way you do, all supposedly in My Name.

What rubbish is it to say “They were handpicked, this is the very reason to say it can work for all and charge big dollars to teach it is wrong imo!.”

What criteria do you think were available to Steve to pick the MAP people ?

I doubt that any had outstanding experience in real estate so Steve couldn’t possibly have used that criteria, could he have now ?

The only outstanding criteria which they could be judged on is their expressed willingness to work, their expressed ability to make themselves available to work and their expressed desire to succeed.

You selfprofess “I`m negative”

You can say that again. ** deleted ** I have already given you a private suggestion to dedicate yourself to more worthy causes than criticise
    your fellow website visitors in an inane irrational fashion.

>>there is always an element of luck<<

Yeh, I have heard it said “The harder I work, the luckier I get”.

>>I have nothing against Steve and never did have, at the end of the day if someone asks a question you give your honest answer and that`s my opinion.<<

** deleted **

Markpatric, from my past experience working in the psychiatric field (now retired) ** deleted**.

Pisces

NOTE FROM RICHMOND: {Pisces, you’re an articulate bloke, surely you can make your points without the abuse.)

Profile photo of ActTodayActToday
    Participant
    @acttoday

Redwing, It was on…Channel 7…6.30 program (the one after the news :).) Sorry you missed it as it was terrific to see not only Steve and some of the MAPers but to see a program that was not hellbent on ripping shreds off anyone who was having a go and succeeding.

If I knew then what I know now……….you know how it goes

Profile photo of yackyack
    @yack

Pisces

I am not sure what type of night you had last night but I thought your words were a little harsh for markpatrick. I did read them before the moderator got to them.

I dont always agree with what he saya but I never thought he deserved that.

@markpatric

Pisces I don`t know when religion came into it.
    I have never/would ever call anyone a “loser”.
    I never used the word sin and never said it was a sin to buy houses cheaply, what I said was it is pathetic to SEEK OUT distressed sellers in order to find massively underpriced houses.[;)]

[When I point out that a statement that ‘ALL wrappers are no good’ cannot be true there is deafening silence.
    You were doing a nice bit of character assassination there without providing the evidence.]

What on earth is all this about???.
    Of course to say ALL wrappers are no good is a ridiculous statement, I never said it/in that context and you know it!.

Profile photo of richmondrichmond
    Participant
    @richmond

This thread is going nowhere fast, if Steve wants to unlock, I’m sure he will.

Cheers
    r

Viewing 19 posts - 41 through 59 (of 59 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.