All Topics / General Property / Who wil be retiring in 2 years time?

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 108 total)
  • Profile photo of judijudi
    @judi

I think it’ll be a little longer than 2 years for me. However, since i’m apparently going to live to 101, I should still have a few years of retirement to enjoy [:p]

Judi

Profile photo of JetDollarsJetDollars
    Participant
    @jetdollars
    Originally posted by Still in School:

but Chan$,

im doing that already, maybe i can try shutting the window… and filling the fridge up with more beer…

lol… [:o)]

Cheers,
    sis

People 4get that by saving just $3 a day & investing it sensibly
    over a working life, you’ll end up with around $1 million

Well, may be you should buy an apartment without window

Warm Regards

ChanDollars
    [Keep going, you’re on your way to financial freedom]

Participant
    @jetdollars
    Originally posted by westan:

Hey guys

yesterday i made a joke about “hanging out with the kinder mums”. Guess what i did today ? YES. i had to help my 3year old was going with the kinder to the local motorbike shop, and they needed helpers.

westan

I find +ve cashflow deals in New Zealand which I sell to other investors. To be on my database send an e-mail to [email protected]

is it true?

Warm Regards

ChanDollars

Participant
    @jetdollars
    Originally posted by judi:

I think it’ll be a little longer than 2 years for me. However, since i’m apparently going to live to 101, I should still have a few years of retirement to enjoy [:p]

Judi

that’s depend on how old you are now. if one is > 98 years old than the shorter the better….LOL

Warm Regards

ChanDollars

Profile photo of Still in SchoolStill in School
    @still-in-school

that’s depend on how old you are now. if one is > 98 years old than the shorter the better….LOL

what…

Chan$ thats not fair, you get to live the longest, and i die the earliest…

grrrrr…. [}:)]

Cheers,
    sis

Profile photo of westanwestan
    @westan

Hi chan

yes that was all true, when i wrote that about the kinder mums it was just a stupid joke, then the next day i’m helping.

westan

I find +ve cashflow deals in New Zealand which I sell to other investors. To be on my database send an e-mail to [email protected]

Profile photo of CeliviaCelivia
    Participant
    @celivia

I’m gonna live to 100!
    Only a few more years to go hehe just joking.

SIS if you want to live a bit longer (longer than Chan) don’t get fined for speeding the whole time.[:o)]
    No not retiring in 2 years yet!

Profile photo of melbearmelbear
    @melbear

Well that’s not fair. I don’t drink, don’t smoke, and haven’t had a speeding fine in the last year, but I’m only going to live to 89.

I think answering that I’m unhappy might have had something to do with it[:(]

Hey SIS, does being ‘terminated’ because I have ‘abandoned’ my employemnt count as retiring? If so, I might be there in a couple of weeks[:(]. You’ve got to love the Public Service. They hand deliver their ‘exterminate’ letter to me on my birthday!! Coincidence? I think not[:(!]

Cheers
    Mel

Participant
    @jetdollars
    Originally posted by westan:

Hi chan

yes that was all true, when i wrote that about the kinder mums it was just a stupid joke, then the next day i’m helping.

westan

That’s unbelievable!

Melbear,

That’s life!

Warm Regards

ChanDollars
    [Keep going, you’re on your way to Frolic Freedom!]

Profile photo of lozza123lozza123
    @lozza123

Chan$ and Westan,

I aim to be retired in the next two years!! Include me in!! Maybe I can help out at the kinder then. (Actually, I plan to do something to help animals… I have more of an affiliation with them than I do with toddlers!)

Let’s see… how about semi-retirement, which means you buy the occasional property, raise money for the local donkey refuge, and cruise the Caribbean when the weather turns bad here?? [:)] Sounds great to me!!

Lozza

@still-in-school

Hey Mel,

not to sure on that…. but ill tell you what i do have installed…. ok… this is ages away, but when i do, do retire, will be doing the big walk out of fame on work… you know the one… were you play up, make some big stupid mistakes, tell your boss off and tell him what you think of him and then take something of his in front of him and tell him that your quitting… watch his mouth drop, and then watch the rest of the staff cheer you on, (reason being, for all those years, hes been a real… pr..k) and leave the work with the greatest honour ever….

oh k… maybe dreaming here, but will do something similar on the great D day in the later future….

ha ha ha (<<<< Sinister Laugh >>>>)

Cheers,
    sis

Profile photo of CeliviaCelivia
    Participant
    @celivia

Hehehe you’re funny SIS, you seem to be having fun dreaming about this big muck-up day at work. Hope it will soon happen for you.[^]

Participant
    @jetdollars
    Originally posted by lozza123:

Chan$ and Westan,

I aim to be retired in the next two years!! Include me in!! Maybe I can help out at the kinder then. (Actually, I plan to do something to help animals… I have more of an affiliation with them than I do with toddlers!)

Let’s see… how about semi-retirement, which means you buy the occasional property, raise money for the local donkey refuge, and cruise the Caribbean when the weather turns bad here?? [:)] Sounds great to me!!

Lozza

LOL

Warm Regards

ChanDollars

Participant
    @jetdollars

Hey Mel,

not to sure on that…. but ill tell you what i do have installed…. ok… this is ages away, but when i do, do retire, will be doing the big walk out of fame on work… you know the one… were you play up, make some big stupid mistakes, tell your boss off and tell him what you think of him and then take something of his in front of him and tell him that your quitting… watch his mouth drop, and then watch the rest of the staff cheer you on, (reason being, for all those years, hes been a real… pr..k) and leave the work with the greatest honour ever….

oh k… maybe dreaming here, but will do something similar on the great D day in the later future….

ha ha ha (<<<< Sinister Laugh >>>>)

Cheers,
    sis

You are so funny, I just can’t stop laughing

Warm Regards

ChanDollars

@still-in-school

lol… but dont you guys, ever dream of that day… telling your boss off… and walking out the door…

ahhh [:I]

Cheers,
    sis

Profile photo of RubbachookRubbachook
    @rubbachook

Not unless I had something genuine to tell them off about. In my experience, the real pr1cks are colleagues or roadblockers in other departments. My bosses have rarely been unreasonable people (provided that you always ask yourself “what would I have done if I was in their shoes”).

Now, telling some colleagues where to go is a different story altogether.

Participant
    @jetdollars

lol… but dont you guys, ever dream of that day… telling your boss off… and walking out the door…

ahhh [:I]

Cheers,
    sis

no

Warm Regards

ChanDollars

Participant
    @jetdollars
    Originally posted by Rubbachook:

Now, telling some colleagues where to go is a different story altogether.

a bit fo dude here?

Warm Regards

ChanDollars

Profile photo of HueyHuey
    Participant
    @huey

It depends on what your definition of Retirement. If it only means leaving the mainstream work force : Yes I’ve done it via “early retirement”. However I find out that after retiring I do 101 other jobs, “real handyman work” and some volunteer work as well. I save/make heaps of money by doing things myself but I also spend heaps of money because I have more time to do so [:D]. [^]

For “real retirement – just relax & enjoy” I hope to realise it next year when my eldest kid’s family move to Sydney, my mid kid finishes her study and the youngest one moves to Sydney to study. I will be BORED! Should I go back to work to support more IPs?

BTW my last bosses were wonderful people. Only one was a bit unusual but he was very smart and hard working. Not many people at work liked him but I didn’t mind working with him. Life is tougher if we don’t accept the differences.

Regards

Huey

Participant
    @jetdollars

My definition is the time that you don’t need to work for someone else for money if you wanted too!

Warm Regards

ChanDollars

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 108 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.