All Topics / Heads Up! / Jamie McIntyre

Viewing 10 posts - 21 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Profile photo of pelicanpelican
    @pelican

Bec,

No… I’m out buying bottled milk…..

Got to keep a good supply in stock for babies like you…..

[strum]

Scott

Pelican Investments
    http://www.pelican-invest.com

Profile photo of redwingredwing
    Participant
    @redwing

[jerry] I enjoy Bec’s post’s…keeps things in perspective…

That’s why the smileys are here..don’t get too serious[upsidedown]

Sticks and Stones YADA Yada…

REDWING

“Money is a currency, like electricity and it requires momentum to make it Effective”

Profile photo of daveaustindaveaustin
    @daveaustin

Hi,

I’ve done Jamie’s seminars and I have found him to be very down to earth. It is not easy trying to teach others in a society famed for ‘the tall poppy syndrome.’ People like Jenman may think they are clearing the weeds but what goes around comes around and jenman may soon have his own lttle visit from someone with a good dose of herbicide. see http://www.consumer-warning.com
    Jamie teaches people to develop positive perspectives and to take responsibility for their financial future. I am very pleased with the services he has provided.
    cheers
    dave

Profile photo of sam2009856sam2009856
    @sam2009856

hahahaha god all this property stuff is getting to all your heads.

I suggest you all drink some warm milk and go nightie night.

Profile photo of freeman cooperfreeman cooper
    @freeman-cooper

Hi Guys,

My two cents regarding Jamie,
    I was given a dvd and free book from a friend, Yes it was just enough to wet the appetite, I had a look at the course outline and was very keen to invest in myself.
    Being a cynic, I read every bit of the guarantee and was saddened to read that as soon as I opened any of the material I was not able to return it because it would not be in a reusable condition.
    It just seems like another one of those things that are made to take money out of your pocket.
    Having said that, I have read the testimonies and if there was a more genuine guarantee I would probably invest.
    At the end of the day, if you look on the internet there are 1001 of these courses out there.
    Steve Mcnight said something scary at seminar in Melb,
    Only 1% of people that do any of these courses will really really succeed.
    Guess who that is.
    Good luck guys and stop arguing.
    Regards
    Frank

Profile photo of daveaustindaveaustin
    @daveaustin

Hi Frank,

What you just posted is not true. You should be more careful. Jamie’s guarantee is that you have 90 days to check the product out and if it’s not for you you get your money back. Of course you can open it and watch the DVD’s and still return it and get your money back if you choose. Don’t let your cynicism be a front for not seeing things properly.
    Cheers,
    Dave

@freeman-cooper

Hi Dave,

Are you sure about the guarantee?

Regards

Frank

Profile photo of argie78argie78
    Participant
    @argie78

I have done Jamie’s Course and my boyfriend left his job and is now a full time investor. This is all because of the material taught in Jamie’s Home Study Course. I plan to do the same shortly.
    In the end, you can spend $1 on an educational book about Trading Options or $4,000 on a Home Study course, but if you don’t have the right mindset to want to educate yourself and believe that you can make money with the strategies taught, then you will not succeed. If you want to be a Hairdresser, you don’t start cutting people’s hair, unless you have the right tools and the correct skills in performing the cut. You would enrol yourself in a course, and get taught everything you need to know about being a Hairdresser. The same is with Investing. People are willing to paying thousands to enrol themselves in a Uni Course, then to find out that they no longer want to continue studying. When people hear about spending thousands on a course to learn how to invest in shares they freak out and think it’s a big scam. Find out the facts first, read his book ( you can download it for free at http://www.masteryinwealth.com) and then make your own mind up.
    All I know is that the day I read his book, was the day I started to take complete control of my financial situation, and I look forward to the day when I have enough income coming in, whilst lying somewhere on a beach, and never having to work again!
    [biggrin]

Profile photo of lucylulucylu
    @lucylu

With all the information available out there re Property Investment I think people need to rely on their gut instinct and intelligence rather than blindly following to the letter what some expert has instructed them to do…

Incidentally, three years ago I applied to become a ‘Jenman’ Certified real estate agent and had to complete a quiz which would apparently determine whether you were suited to aforementioned job. I answered honestly and not only did I not get the job, the letter informing me of this specifically suggested I was not cut out for anything of a real estate orientated nature and Id do well to find alternative employment. Pretty harsh as rejection letters go!

Anyway, screw them, I bought an IP property 6 months later which I made cash flow + from renovations and will buy my 2nd and hopefully 3rd within the next year or. So take all the ‘advice’ with a grain of salt and dont be deterred from what you know in your heart you are capable of[biggrin]

lucylu

@freeman-cooper

Hey Lucylu,
    I agree,
    Being Italian I have a few shady relatives and associates.
    Most of them have better ethics than some of these so called gurus.
    This whole forum has become a huge advertising space for companies that want to “help you” achieve your goals or people that are promoting these gurus for a cut.
    Most of these gurus became gurus by doing there own study and discovery.
    I am offended when these gurus charge ridiculous amounts of money to listen to a bunch of one liners, hype artistry and some positive messages and then use the old line ” well how much is your future realy worth “.
    If I could gather all the money I have invested in these seminars, meetings, workshops, weekend retreats etc I would be able to buy myself a nice little unit in Brunswick.
    Thats my two cents,
    Please don’t reply and tell me how It’s my fault these things have’nt
    worked for me and the other 98% who attend.
    Regards
    Vented Spleen

Viewing 10 posts - 21 through 30 (of 30 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.