All Topics / Heads Up! / Jamie McIntyre

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 30 total)
  • Profile photo of JulianJulian
    @julian

I have received a three hr tape, introducting a three day course of fee $1950, from 21st Century Educator, which is operating by Jamie McIntyre, Who said who are a multi-millionair from broke just three years.
    Have you known this Guy?

Warm Regards
    Julain [8)]

THERE IS ALWAYS A BETTER WAY!

Profile photo of JohnOJohnO
    @johno

I bought Jamies homestudy pack 12 months ago. It has paid for itself many times over. He gives you info on lots of wealth creation strategies and, more importantly, how to acquire the mindset to apply these strategies successfully.

JohnO

Profile photo of Jake 1975Jake 1975
    @jake-1975

Jump on the ASIC website and punch in Jamie Mcintyre!

Profile photo of pelicanpelican
    @pelican

Jake,

you know, I’m a bit confused now.. There was a posting titled 21st Century academy…

In there I mentioned, I had heard it had gone bust…..

I then had a direct email from Jamie McIntyre saying that was not the case….

Then obviously I saw the ASIC advise pages…..

I have emailed a copy to Jamie, and asked him to clarify his position here….

Cheers

Scott

Pelican Investments
    http://www.pelican-invest.com

Profile photo of redwingredwing
    Participant
    @redwing

I Recieved Jamies video from this site.. for interest sake, as you can always learn something new..

To me, the video hinted at many things and moved on, to me it *whetted* the appetite and that’s all !

Funnily enough Yesterday i was at the local Library and saw a book Titled “Buyer Beware” by Terry Ryder ( a name few of us have heard of before, i.e “Confessions of a Real estate agent” and he writes in Australian Property Investor )

Look under the section in Buyer Beware

There’s no such thing as a free Seminar

And it was funny to read, especially the seminar host/guru saying “Does that make sense” etc..

Who was he talking about ?
    Jamie was that you ??

I’m sure there’s valid strategies within the system and jamies good at what he does, as with many other people.. i just worry about some of the companies out there.

REDWING

“Money is a currency, like electricity and it requires momentum to make it Effective”

@pelican

EVERYONE interested.

OK, I have got more info from Jamie….

I suggest you visit http://www.responsetoasicallegations.com.au/

If you think ASIC is above board, then we are all in for a shock……

Seems the tall poppy syndrome is alive and well in Australia…..

Scott

Pelican Investments
    http://www.pelican-invest.com

Profile photo of Jamie McintyreJamie Mcintyre
    @jamie-mcintyre

from Jamie McIntyre

I can confirm that I certainly didnt go broke recently nor did 21stCentury Academy as falsely reported by those with hidden agendas.I state it again 21stCenturyAcademy nor have any of my active companies other then some shelf companies have ever had interim recievers appointed and the ASIC is being sued for stating inaccurate and damaging information.Its easy to make allegations against someone however Ive challenged the ASIC to prove the allegations to be true and based on fact.For nearly 3 years they havent been able to and never will thats why they gave up and they know that their senior investigator alledgely decieved and mislead a supreme court Judge to make interim orders until such time as the court could see any evidence of wrong doing.I unlike the ASIC have nothing to hide and can sleep well at night knowing that the truth eventually finds its way to the surface and look forward to them having to publicly explain their alledged dishonesty.

Its true 8 years ago I was flat broke and sleeping on a friends couch in serious debt and did manage to become a millionaire in my twenties(I do apologise if becoming wealthly offends some australians especially those jealous bureacrats) .For those interested in the facts about the ASIC allegations that were made against me several years ago and care for the truth and want to see how our so called honest regulators not only alledgedly abuse their power and waste your taxpayers money go to http://www.responsetoasicallegations.com.au
    Ive learnt that if you intend becoming rich in australia then its best to keep a low profile as australia is full of “closet communists as I call them” who think that its against the law to do well financially and even a greater crime still to dare teach anyone else how one did it themselves.
    For those with genuine enquiries about the 100,000 free 3hr videos Ive donated on how I become a millionaire, feel free to email me any questions you may have to [email protected] or send any feedback and Ill do my best to give you a personal response as Im always prepared to help those that are willing to help themselves.And for those that are investing in your education through seminars and homestudy courses to improve your lives I commend you. At least you are prepared to have a go and have the courage to take action, rather than being paralysed by fear that holds so many people back.Good luck.

Regarding my apparent letter to Peter Costello that Mr Neil Jenman claims that I was begging for financial assistance and business survival, I will post it on http://www.responsetoasicallegations.com.au just so anyone interested can see how Neil twists the truth to serve his agendas and how he doesnt hesitate to publish deliberate lies about his competitors(yes Jenman is a seminar spruiker too. He has been flogging his real estate jenman system by running so called consumer seminars to scare the poor innocent consumer into only dealing with a jenman agent-which by the way have to pay him $1000 to $3000 per month to be a jenman “so called ethical” agent.).The only reason I forwarded him a copy of the letter sent to Peter Costello was because I invited him to apply to the board of the Financial Educators Association as I was thinking he was actually interested in protecting consumers and thus would jump at a chance to help oversee and regulate a code of conduct for wealth seminars and educators- but as that is a positive move by our industry Jenman cant use it to further promote his business interests by slandering everyone who is involved in either the property or seminar industry thus he showed no interest in doing something that may actually provide consumer protection. I believe this is because he is interested more about publicity for himself and his Jenman system then really helping the average consumer.A Ralph Nader he is not.A magnet for those that choose to remain victims is more liklely.But I must give him credit for generating free publicity for himself and his business- that is something he is an expert at.He probably started with good intentions but has lost his ability to debate on fact and logic as oppossed to pure emotion.Thats just my opinion.

Jamie
    http://www.jamiemcintyre.com

Profile photo of Jamie McintyreJamie Mcintyre
    @jamie-mcintyre
    Participant
    @redwing

Thanks for the response Jamie[^]

WOW..How good is this site, ask and ye shall recieve..

REDWING

“Money is a currency, like electricity and it requires momentum to make it Effective”

Profile photo of kay henrykay henry
    @kay-henry
    Profile photo of Matt PMatt P
    @matt-p

kay, while i will agree there is always to sides to the story, but, how much can u actually believe that comes out of the medias mouth, and those other reporters etc, mabye im wrong here, but just reading that article is practically a complete put down…

Cheers Matt

“If you do what you have always done, you will get what you have always had.”

“Isn’t it time for a change?”

Profile photo of _se7en__se7en_
    @_se7en_

Its surprising how many suckers will hand over money to this man.

Profile photo of JetDollarsJetDollars
    Participant
    @jetdollars
    Originally posted by Matt P:

kay, while i will agree there is always to sides to the story, but, how much can u actually believe that comes out of the medias mouth, and those other reporters etc, mabye im wrong here, but just reading that article is practically a complete put down…

Cheers Matt

“If you do what you have always done, you will get what you have always had.”

“Isn’t it time for a change?”

Two side of story! You can’t alway pick one or none at all.

Warm Regards

ChanDollars
    [Keep going, you’re on your way to Frolic Freedom!]

Profile photo of richmondrichmond
    Participant
    @richmond

MattP

As a member of the media, may I point out that just because a piece of writing is placed on a website, doesn’t mean it was written by a journalist. If it’s on Neil Jenman’s site, it’s always going to be slanted, not balanced. Not all in the media are bad eggs, although some admittedly are.

Cheers
    r

Participant
    @redwing

Was in DYMOCKS yesterday, JAMIE has a book out there, think it’s called “What i Didn’t learn in School” or something similiar ( sorry, can’t remember, just had a quick browse )..

If your interested, have a look as it probally explains a lot more..

REDWING

Profile photo of martymonstermartymonster
    @martymonster

Hi Folks

I’ve seen Jamie’s video as well but have not signed up for his course (as yet, anyway). Just some quick comments, going both ways:

1. The strategies outlined in the seminar are nothing new or revolutionary. For an example, have a look at sharetrading basics at http://www.asx.com.au and you’ll see information on “channelling” very simliar to that given by Jamie.

This could mean that he is on the ball in regards to investment strategies BUT ALSO that these are well-known strategies that can be learned by borrowing some materials from the library, without signing up for his expensive program.

2. Don’t you just love it how he talks about money out of thin air and about ordinary australians and yet recommends a start with $15K to invest?

3. I’m not very impressed with his conspiracy-theory oriented approach. If it weren’t for that I might have more seriously considered buying into his program. It’s hard to trust a man who tells you not to trust anyone.

4. The good-hearted-man image is somewhat suss. If you had a real working method of making a whole lot of money, would you run seminars to share it with others or capitalise on it yourself? If he can make all this money for himself, why not do the program for free? With all this wealth and confidence in his strategies, why doesn’t he (or DOES HE???) offer loans for the initial investment?

Just some thoughts,

Marty

@pelican

Marty and others,

Where do I start…

I’d agree that some of Jamie’s marketing is a bit too much, ( he and I have exchanged emails on this ), but each to his own I say…

Let me say that in all the dealings I’ve had with Jamie and his company, they have been honorable, and, I have not been given any sort of run around….

As I have said many times in this forum. DO YOUR OWN HOMEWORK, and decide if this seminar/course is right for you ?

I have read the kit, and it was not for me, as I had learnt a fair bit of it already. I returned the kit and got my $$ back without ANY hassles at all…

ASIC have gone after Jamie, and, from what I have learnt of this, I’d say that I will never trust the ASIC EVER…….. ( how do I spell witch hunt again ??? )

Jamie’s courses DO work, and the strategies in them are solid. I was doing what he was teaching, and, I did well over a period of 1 year…. But I found that property was more to my liking…..

There will always be questions to ask someone like Jamie, but it’s up to YOU to figure out your path…….

Most importantly… TAKE ACTION, be it a seminar, course, shares, or an Investment property….

There is one thing worse than out there than any seminar presenter… it’s called INACTION………..

Profile photo of Rebecca1Rebecca1
    @rebecca1

Excuse me, Mr Pelican, but when it comes to most of the property seminar gurus, the BEST advice anyone could ever receive would be INACTION!!

Trust this gal, she knows what she’s talking about.

Her name is Bec.

@pelican

Bec,

suggest you read properly what people post before mouthing off….

as far as seminars go – DO YOUR HOMEWORK…

As far as improving your life – TAKE Action….

Um, why should we trust you ?? You’re Jenman’s twin sister…. bending the truth to fit your theories all the time…….

Profile photo of Rebecca1Rebecca1
    @rebecca1

Shouldn’t you be in your nest at this time of night, Mr Pelican?

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 30 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.