All Topics / Forum Frolic / Stupid or What?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Profile photo of JetDollarsJetDollars
    Participant
    @jetdollars

I am not sure I have post this before, but if I did just have a read one more time, here it is:
    >.In case you need further proof that the human race is doomed because of stupidity, here are some actual label instructions on consumer goods.
    >
    >
    >.On a Myer hairdryer: Do not use while sleeping. (darn, and that’s the only time I have to work on my hair).
    >
    >.On a bag of Chips: You could be a winner! No purchase necessary. Details inside. (the shoplifter special?)
    >
    >.On a bar of Palmolive soap: “Directions: Use like regular soap.” (and that would be how???….)
    >
    >.On some frozen dinners: “Serving suggestion: Defrost.” (but, it’s “just” a suggestion).
    >
    >.On Nanna’s Tiramisu dessert (printed on bottom): “Do not turn upside down.” (well…duh, a bit late, huh)!
    >
    >.On Marks & Spencer Bread Pudding: “Product will be hot after heating.” (.and you thought????…)
    >
    >.On packaging for a K-Mart iron: “Do not iron clothes on body.” (but wouldn’t this save me more time?)
    >
    >.On Boot’s Children Cough Medicine:”Do not drive a car or operate machinery after taking this medication.” (We could do a lot to reduce the rate of construction accidents if we could just get those 5-year-olds with head-colds off those forklifts.)
    >
    >
    >.On Nytol Sleep Aid: “Warning: May cause drowsiness.” (and…I’m taking this because???….)
    >
    >.On most brands of Christmas lights: “For indoor or outdoor use only.” (as opposed to…what?)
    >
    >.On a Japanese food processor: “Not to be used for the other use.” (now, somebody out there, help me on this. I’m a bit curious.)
    >
    >
    >.On Nobby’s peanuts: “Warning: contains nuts.” (talk about a news flash!)
    >
    >.On an American Airlines packet of nuts: “Instructions: Open packet, eat.nuts.” (Step 3: maybe, uh…fly Delta?)

>.I don’t blame the company.> I blame the parents for this one: On a child’s superman costume: “Wearing of this garment does not enable you to fly.”
    >
    >
    >.On a Swedish chainsaw: “Do not attempt to stop chain with your hands or genitals.”
    > (…was there a lot of this happening somewhere?)
    >
    >.Now that you’ve smiled at least once, it’s your turn to spread the stupidity and send this to someone you want to bring a smile to (maybe even a chuckle)…in other words send it to everyone.

Warm Regards

ChanDollars
    [Keep going, you’re on your way to financial freedom]

Profile photo of JetDollarsJetDollars
    Participant
    @jetdollars

I think I did

Warm Regards

ChanDollars

Profile photo of PropertyGuruPropertyGuru
    Participant
    @propertyguru

[:D]

Cheers
    [:)]
    PropertyGuRu
    I want to be billionaire! [;)]

Profile photo of Matt PMatt P
    @matt-p

haha, there are some stupid things around

Cheers Matt

“If you do what you have always done, you will get what you have always had.”

“Isn’t it time for a change?”

Profile photo of bluecatbluecat
    Participant
    @bluecat

i don’t believe some of them – but very funny

keep posting the lighter side of life Chan

[^]

cheers,
    bluecat

Do today what you want to do tomorrow

Profile photo of JetDollarsJetDollars
    Participant
    @jetdollars
    Originally posted by bluecat:

keep posting the lighter side of life Chan

I thought I alway light, am I?….I am getting worry now….LOL

Warm Regards

ChanDollars

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.