All Topics / General Property / anyone with unwanted +ve properties?

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Profile photo of PenguinJrPenguinJr
    @penguinjr

Hi all,

I first thought that it would be absurd to even ask this question… but I’d never know if I dont even ask.

So… Who here have or know of any +ve that is < $200k in NSW?

Or.. guidance to a good R/E website is also appreciated =). I just need some good resources so I can continously look at hundreds of properties over the internet for all around NSW…
    Since it isnt possible for me to travel from one place to another.. (especially when that place doesnt even have an airport and its a 10 hrs drive).
    And I’m still in uni too…

All help will be greatly appreciated… Thanx =)

Financially Independent = Gateway to FastTrack

Profile photo of AdministratorAdministrator
    Keymaster
    @piadmin

Penguin, to buy anything at all one needs both a deposit and a job producing income in order to qualify for a loan.

Just finding a +ve cashflow property just isn’t enough.

If you qualify in regards to both these two you may be able to go in as a financial partner with someone or perhaps get someone to put a suitable property your way in return for a finder’s fee.

I trust that you are aware that it would come in handy to have some cash reserves as well just in case something goes wrong with the tenant.

Pisces

Profile photo of PenguinJrPenguinJr
    @penguinjr

hm… yea.. I’m well aware of those…

Its just that I just started on my self-employment… and I know that its gonna take time for the lenders to approve me. Even then, I still wanna learn as much as possible whilst gathering up the cash and building up some good income statement to convince the lenders.

This is one of the many resources that I’m trying to build/gather. =).

Profile photo of yackyack
    @yack

Yeah i got a couple of ve+ cash flow properties you can have. They are normally worth $150k but to make it even easier for you – you even have em at $110k.

Just tell me if I can make it even easier for you. Maybe I could do your assignments and sit your exams as well.

Profile photo of AdministratorAdministrator
    Keymaster
    @piadmin

>>and I know that its gonna take time for the lenders to approve me.<<

Not necessarily so.

Pisces

Profile photo of PenguinJrPenguinJr
    @penguinjr

…..

Profile photo of secretgnomesecretgnome
    @secretgnome

Sorry Pisces – don’t like what you said about needing a deposit (look at the nothing down posts in this forum), and when you used the word “job” – you just need some sorta income.

Anyway PenguinJr, you’re going to have a hard time just scouring the internet like all the other hopefuls looking for positive cashflow properties. That doesn’t sound like a good situation because you’re doing all the work – how about having the properties come to you? – ie. advertise to real estate offices, friends, in the newspaper, etc. that you’re an investor looking to buy properties of some description and you’ll consider any offers.

By the way, I hope you’re not restricting yourself to under 200k because you think that you don’t have the money for a deposit for a more expensive property. If you were to be creative with ideas like vendor fianancing, going into a deal with another investor, etc., you could open your options to a bigger market of properties for sale as you could afford more expensive properties.

Anyways, good luck.

Nothing is impossible, just implausible

Profile photo of AdofunkAdofunk
    Participant
    @adofunk

Greetings.

I’ve got a couple around the 60K mark. You can have one of those if you like. I’ll even do the homework for you.

Consider:

20% deposit = $12 000
    Stamp duty = $1 775
    Legal fees = $1 000 approx.
    Build & Pest Inspection
    = $500 approx.
    Mortgage application fees and Valuation
    = $1000
    My fee = $3000 approx. (Or we do a joint venture)

Total = $19275.00

I’ll even qualify for the loan if you like and organise all management and maintenance.

You would be a silent partner.

This offer is open to anyone.

Regards, Adrian.

for further info: [email protected]

Profile photo of michael888michael888
    @michael888

I have a large highset house in Loganlea, Qld for sale. It is near the Uni, Tafe, hospital, station, bus etc – 20 mins Brisbane CBD, 50 minutes to the Gold Coast.

So far 2 rooms upstairs are rented – totals $200 per week. Another room upstairs should rent for $80-90 per week. We live downstairs, but that granny flat could be rented for $140 per week.

So the place should return over $400/week. The price is $230K. That’s positively geared in a growth area. My only reason for selling is I want to buy now in other areas. I will even lease it back from a serious buyer.

Michael
    [email protected]

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.