All Topics / Help Needed! / Offer letter

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of clarke_david_clarke_david_
    Participant
    @clarke_david_

Hi All

I need a bit of help here

I live in Singapore and am looking at purchasing my first investment property…I have read everything I can get mty hands on but everyone knows the first one is the toughest…

I am hoping someone has a template format of an offer letter..

Being in Singapore it is a bit tougher doing things by remote…I am back in Australia – nth QLD to do some intense property searching…

so any other general tips / pitfalls would be great

Thanks[:D]

Profile photo of geogeo
    @geo

hi,

I’m also new to this industry of property investing. However, I just purchased the ‘Buyer Beware’ package from Steve McKnight. I am yet to complete it but it does have templates on offers so you can try getting a hold of this – it is very useful. That’s all I could help – sorry if its not much.

Kind regards,
    George.

Profile photo of JetDollarsJetDollars
    Participant
    @jetdollars
    Originally posted by geo:

hi,

I’m also new to this industry of property investing. However, I just purchased the ‘Buyer Beware’ package from Steve McKnight. I am yet to complete it but it does have templates on offers so you can try getting a hold of this – it is very useful. That’s all I could help – sorry if its not much.

Kind regards,
    George.

Buyer beware is one of the best I suggest you should buy it!

Warm Regards

ChanDollars
    [Keep going, you’re on your way to Frolic Freedom!]

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.