All Topics / General Property / Housing Prices in Qld.

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of johngeejohngee
    @johngee

Hi guys, just letting you all know that if you want the latest median prices in Qld there printed in the Qld courier mail today. cheers [:o)]

Think & Grow Rich!

Profile photo of elveselves
    @elves

there was a property guide in one of the nsw papers today, i forgot to get it, but then on second thoughts, i dont buy papers…sorta depressing news all the time. Yesteredays news…

eloves

Profile photo of thefirstbrucethefirstbruce
    @thefirstbruce

Saw the C-M suburban median price listing over the w/e. The older I get the less I trust median prices. If a suburb is historically 600m2 lots, and then the council changes zoning laws to allow apartment blocks and 400m2 lots, or a major antiquated industrial allotment has a new res estate put on it, it makes nonsense of median price comparisions from year to year.

RPData is also often 6 months behind with their updates. Which means the most up to date source of info are the local REAs. But can you trust them!!!

Seriously, if the boom hadn’t happened yet, I would have considered setting myself up as an agent. THink of the advantage these guys have. They get a chance to skim the fat before releasing to the rest of us. And some independents really give the franchise operators a run for their money.

Bruce
    Mooloolaba, Qld

Profile photo of ShusharShushar
    @shushar

I think the price guides in the Sunday papers are there to make the PPOR owners feel good about how much their homes have increased in value.

They have little use as an investment tool but gives you a warm feeling inside to think how much your home has gone up in value.

[:)]

Shushar

“All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.” – Walt Disney

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.