Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of redwingredwing
    Participant
    @redwing

Unsure if it’s been raised before but when printing post’s they don’t come out ‘nice n neat’, but rather flow into the next printed page…

REDWING

“Money is a currency, like electricity and it requires momentum to make it Effective”

Profile photo of brentbrent
    Participant
    @brent

Hi Redwing,

Using the “Printer-Friendly” button will help with the formatting, particularly if text is being printed off the far right-hand side of the page. (See the button at the top of this, and every other, screen which looks like a printer).

However if the problem is that forum posts are printed in a way where one ends the next begins, as opposed to being printed one to a page, then it’s not an error – the site was designed this way.

Brent

Profile photo of redwingredwing
    Participant
    @redwing

Brent it was the second problem.. and my anal ‘neatness compulsion’ [:D][:D]

Oh well, i’ll just have to live with the messiness, if i *squint* it doesn’t look so bad, the pages blur together.. ( Joking )

Thanks for the reply[^]

REDWING

“Money is a currency, like electricity and it requires momentum to make it Effective”

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.