All Topics / Help Needed! / Increasing equit with Electric Front Gate

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of Adrian CahillAdrian Cahill
    Participant
    @adriannqld

We are currently improving a block of townhouses in NQLD. Next on the list of things to do is the entrance. We want to put in an electronic front gate. Not the sort that will electricute you [8], but sort that automaticly opens and closes. Also needs to be wireless/remote.[^]. has anyone got any experience, info or links to this topic.
    [email protected]

Adrian Cahill | AdrianCahill.com Personal Development Expert
    http://adriancahill.com/from-investor-to-coach/
    Email Me | Phone Me

Here since 2002, however things have evolved over the years.

Profile photo of AUSPROPAUSPROP
    Participant
    @ausprop

Hi Adrian – we installed one recently for $5000 I think it was. You will need a sparky to supply power to there as well. We also needed to install an intercom system taht linked to it for $2300 which also needed power. This was a new development so laying the cables was straight forward, would be much harder otherwise.

Extensive list of new Perth property available for sale.

Alternatively, become a joint venture partner in one of our property development partnerships – contact me to find out why our developments are unique. John – 0419 198 856

Profile photo of JulianJulian
    @julian

Hi Adrian,
    I have installed a Auto gate in front of my home with two remote control cost $4000, Concrete cutting and power point to the gate csot $1200.
    Not bad.

Regards
    Julian [8)]

THERE IS ALWAYS A BETTER WAY!

Profile photo of Adrian CahillAdrian Cahill
    Participant
    @adriannqld

cheers guys. anyidea on websites i can visit. Julian your end cost was $5200? we plan on remotes aswell can you tell me more.

Adrian Cahill | AdrianCahill.com Personal Development Expert
    http://adriancahill.com/from-investor-to-coach/
    Email Me | Phone Me

Here since 2002, however things have evolved over the years.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.