All Topics / Heads Up! / Goodbye Henry Kaye

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Profile photo of JacktarJacktar
    @jacktar

I would just like to add my excitment about the decision on Wednesday to Liquidate Kaye’s company National Investment Institute (NII). This breakthrough win for the victims of Kaye is just the benchmark of the future of Kaye’s empire to come crumbling down.
    I think a thankyou and congratulations is in order for Ms Denise Brailey (President – Real Estate Consumer Association), Carol Perry and Neil Jenman for their dedication and hard work towards a great victory.
    No more will Henry Kaye manipulate and decieve the hard working consumers of Australia.
    One Scammer down, but plenty more to follow!

Jack [^]

Profile photo of woodsmanwoodsman
    @woodsman

Tell me Jack, what are the spoils of this victory??

James

Profile photo of JulianJulian
    @julian

I paid $149 brought his books, Wow!

Julain

THERE IS ALWAYS A BETTER WAY!

Profile photo of melbearmelbear
    @melbear

The spoils of the victory are that Henry has lost nothing as yet. They can now go after some of his other 100 companies, but he can still earn his salary of $100K+++, and keep his house, and run his other companies as he sees fit.

The Administrator has said that if the aim is to completely unravel the entire Henry Kaye empire, it will easily take 5 years to do so. How long did it take Skase and Bond to get their money away from their creditors?

So did Henry lose? Maybe some pride, and by all accounts he was a ‘little upset’ at the creditors meeting, but I reckon it will be business as usual.

Cheers
    Mel

Profile photo of OldFartOldFart
    @oldfart

Hello melbear,
    Yes. I agree. I am amazed at the low quality analysis surrounding HK. It is a shame when reading the property supplement in the newspaper and watching current affairs programs is used to justify existing prejudices and sold as an original creative thought.

Sometime humans are not as smart as they would like to think they are, and I include meyself in that category.

Those that live like the herd suffer the same fate as the herd.

I wish everyone ther best in their investing.

Regards
    Brenton

Profile photo of JetDollarsJetDollars
    Participant
    @jetdollars

HK still have 105 companies to go! good luck!

Warm Regards

ChanDollars
    [Keep going, you’re on your way to Frolic Freedom!]

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.