Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Profile photo of 50mill50mill
    Participant
    @50mill

A year ago I put the principles of dolf de roos and kiyosaki into practise. I found an old qlndr that fitted my criteria. I bought and had plans, however i had to sell a year later, due to a large student loan i had to pay off. Anyway because i had purchased well i made a $59000 profit when i sold . I paid off all my bad debt and started again.
    I just settled on a undervalued 2bdrm unit.

GET AMONGST IT![8D]

Profile photo of JulianJulian
    @julian

Hi,
    Have you put the principles of dolf de roos and kiyosaki into practise again? can you repeat what you learnt?

Regards
    Julian[8)]

THERE IS ALWAYS A BETTER WAY!

Profile photo of KenshinKenshin
    @kenshin

I’m also curious to know ? [:)]

What I learnt yesterday, I know better for tommorrow – Dean

Profile photo of JetDollarsJetDollars
    Participant
    @jetdollars
    Originally posted by tycoon:

A year ago I put the principles of dolf de roos and kiyosaki into practise. I found an old qlndr that fitted my criteria. I bought and had plans, however i had to sell a year later, due to a large student loan i had to pay off. Anyway because i had purchased well i made a $59000 profit when i sold . I paid off all my bad debt and started again.
    I just settled on a undervalued 2bdrm unit.

GET AMONGST IT![8D]

Good on you tycoon, may be you should put it into practice again and good luck.

Warm Regards

ChanDollars
    [Keep going, you’re on your way to Frolic Freedom!]

Profile photo of 50mill50mill
    Participant
    @50mill

HI guys,
    Yep, ive just moved into a 2bdroom townhouse/unit 3.2 km’s from the Townsville CBD. It has a small courtyard out back, carport, upstairs/downstairs, and its the last unit in the block (9 units) hence I have a bit more space to use with the adjacent strip of lawn which legally belongs to me!. Potential +++
    I can turn it into a fenced off bbq area with space for kids to play. Hopefully this, combined with my lounge room wall rendering, new kitchen benchtops and fittings, and cheap tiles will help me get a good valuation and maybe $20 to $30 extra a week when I eventually rent it out.
    I bought the unit for 105k. I hope to recieve $210 – $220 per week. What do you all think??..

Profile photo of markpatricmarkpatric
    @markpatric

Good stuff tycoon!.[cap]

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.