All Topics / Heads Up! / Property Seminar in Caloundra last night

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Profile photo of CornelBassonCornelBasson
    Participant
    @cornelbasson

Hi Guys…did anyone go to the free Neil Jenman seminar last night? If so what did you think about it. He was saying that you can’t make instant money in real estate and he thinks that more investors in Australia are losing money in long run, he also said some stuff about wraps and how bad it is…I didn’t agree with some of the stuff he said because I made instant money….etc

Love to hear your thoughts [:D]

Profile photo of AdministratorAdministrator
    Keymaster
    @piadmin

To be honest,I don’t understand why people bother with Mr Jenman.

He is irrational in many of the things he says and merely pushing his own barrow.

Pisces

Profile photo of CornelBassonCornelBasson
    Participant
    @cornelbasson

That was the first time I went to one of his things just coz it was free…and I got a don’t sign anything hat…lol. He told some shocking stories about dodgy agents and stuff like that so I learned something there but….

Profile photo of yackyack
    @yack

<<<<<<He was saying that you can’t make instant money in real estate>>>>>

I believe he is mostly talking about the seminar gurus re:Henry Kaye and others who say ‘if you buy from us you get the property below valuation etc.’

He is a big advocate against these types of 3 tier marketing companies. He just wants consumers to be wary of these people.

I have read his latest book and have experienced first hand some of the practices of some real estate agents. But fortunately for me I have never been enticed by seminar gurus.

Profile photo of TCTC
    @tc

Like almost any RE commentator/guru/adviser you need to take a broader view. Mush of what he says has merit but he does seem to make some emotive comments at times. Read widely and make up your own mind

TC

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.