All Topics / Forum Frolic / Milk, Cow & Sausage!

Viewing 3 posts - 21 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Profile photo of muppetmuppet
    @muppet

Hi Mel

You seem very knowledgeable on the subjuct of d….?

Regards

Profile photo of AdministratorAdministrator
    Keymaster
    @piadmin

Some time ago my wife gave a humorous talk at one of the Lions Clubs. The subject of the talk was ‘Food for Sex’.

Now, all the clubs make a point of talking to each other as they all want good speakers so as to induce their members to turn up regularly to their meetings.

So the people at this club knew beforehand they were in for a good talk with plenty of laughs and, as is only to be expected with such a subject for a talk by a guest speaker, it was a full house.

The time arrived for the talk and the secretary anounced the guest speaker, my wife, and she replied ‘Thank you Dick’ (which was his name) whereupon the room burst out in a raucus laughter which went on and on for at least ten minutes.

When things eventually settled down the secretary felt impelled to start explaining the reason for all that mirth.

That explanation attempt by the secretary again brought on roars of laughter.

When eventually the room settled down again my wife waved him away as of course she knew what had happened.

The moral of the story is : if your name is ‘Dick’, never announce a speaker whose subject relates to sex.

Anyone here who is a Dick ? [:D]

Pisces

Profile photo of JetDollarsJetDollars
    Participant
    @jetdollars

Not sure…………….Looking at it…..LOL………

Warm Regards

ChanDollars
    [Keep going, you’re on your way to financial freedom]

Viewing 3 posts - 21 through 23 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.