All Topics / Help Needed! / Bridging finance

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of ginamarreeginamarree
    @ginamarree

Hi, I was wondering if anyone could offer an advice on the following: I have done a BAD THING by wanting to put an offer in on a property, before selling my current property, I know this is a NO NO [:I], but the place is just what I am after and a good price.

I have heard a bit about bridging finance – is this a terrible step or are there better options available?
    Your input would be greatly appreciated[:)]

Cheers
    Ginamarree

Profile photo of wilandelwilandel
    @wilandel

Hi Ginamarree,

We used bridging finance a couple of years ago…

It was something that I will never do again. I don’t think that I slept for about 2 weeks, until we sold our house.

Don’t forget to ask how much the application fee will be for bridging finance. The application fee for us (at the time) was almost $3000!! RIPOFF..[8]

Never, Never again (for me)[V]

Good luck with your decision, my advise – try to avoid it. If it’s not too late, perhaps make your offer a really long settlement.

Del

Del

Profile photo of Mortgage HunterMortgage Hunter
    Participant
    @mortgage-hunter

Gina,

Please get onto someone ASAP. Bridging finance isn’t as straightforward as a normal home loan.

Cheers,

Simon Macks
    Mortgage Broker
    [email protected]
    0425 228 985

Comments may not be relevant to individual circumstances. If you intend making any investment, financial or taxation decision you should consult a professional adviser.

Profile photo of melbearmelbear
    @melbear

Surely if you have the income to service both debts it’s a lot easier than calling it bridging finance?

Cheers
    Mel

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.