All Topics / General Property / Cairns Investors?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Profile photo of johngeejohngee
    @johngee

Hi everyone I’m a Cairns investor and was wandering if there were any other Cairns investors on this great forum. Love to hear from you all. [:o)]

Think & Grow Rich!

Profile photo of freedomfinderfreedomfinder
    @freedomfinder

not yet but been researching and found many good things though. Very hard to get +cf but on the other hand there is excellent development opportunities. In saying that total cost for project im looking at around 1.3m. as well as that some specs at forest gardens also look good, but i find the cost of building a little high compared to syd and bris. but the numbers are still ok compared to syd and bris and cairns is currently in a rising market after being flat for last 3 years where every where else was booming. lets hope the same in short term aih.

the freedomfinder

Profile photo of scholzscholz
    @scholz

Hi & yes
    Have just settled in Edge Hill

Profile photo of DavidludDavidlud
    @davidlud

Is there anything under $100k up that way?

D&L

Profile photo of johngeejohngee
    @johngee

Hi guys, thanks for your reply. I’m actually a resident in Cairns as was just wandering if their were any other Cairns people from the forum. As far as houses under 100k, YOU WISH! The market here has well and truly shifted up. Cheers[:o)]

Think & Grow Rich!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.