All Topics / General Property / Investing Discussion Groups?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of MarkEMarkE
    @marke

Hi,

Is anyone a part of a Investment Discussion Group? Where you meet with like minded people, and compare information, bounce ideas off each other about investing.

I know this forum does a lot of that, but meeting with people and comparing your research in more detail sounds like a great idea.

From my point of view, I have trouble trusting my own judgement and results, being a greenhorn investor. And just having another person saying that it does sounds like a good deal would give me more confidence.

Or do you find after you buy a few properties you have the confidence to relay on your decisions?

– Mark

Profile photo of JetDollarsJetDollars
    Participant
    @jetdollars

Mark,

We have a discussion group, but now it is full because only 10 peoples can be fit in the room.

We are trying to find a bigger place at the moment.

Which side of universe are you from?

Warm Regards

ChanDollars
    [Keep going, you’re on your way to financial freedom]

Profile photo of johngeejohngee
    @johngee

Hi Mark, I found that the more I learned and bought the more you tend to trust your own intuition and your confidence grows alot. Cheers John Gee [:o)]
    P.S. Don’t fall into the paralisis by analisis situation.[8D]

Think & Grow Rich!

Profile photo of MarkEMarkE
    @marke

Hi,

Chan$ I am from North Ryde, Sydney.

Johngee yes I am getting some of that paralysis by analysis, it is just daunting jumping into your first investment. Mistakes when you are buying $100K + properties seem scary.

Thanks,

Mark

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.