All Topics / General Property / Looking for Landlords for TV

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Profile photo of brentbrent
    Participant
    @brent

Hi Guys,

I had an opportunity come across my desk which I wanted to share with you.

A Producer for a popular real-estate television program e-mailed me today looking for “dynamic landlords (or ladies) who own and manage their own investment property(s)”.

They’re looking for someone ideally between the ages of 18 and 45, living in Melbourne or Sydney, who is interviewing tenants, doing some renovations, or has a unique story to tell.

If you would be interested in sharing your story and being a part of the magic of television, log in and Click Here to send me an e-mail.

Remember to include your daytime contact details so they can contact you, and some insight into who you are and what you’re up to. From here, I’ll forward your details on.

Brent

Profile photo of westanwestan
    @westan

Hi Brent

we don’t get to see you much on the Forum, i know you do a heap of work behind the scene there at PI.com so just want to say thanks mate[:D]

regards westan

I find +ve cashflow deals in New Zealand which I sell to other investors. To be on my database send an e-mail to [email protected]

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.