All Topics / Forum Frolic / Inner peace……how to find it

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Profile photo of AdministratorAdministrator
    Keymaster
    @piadmin

I am passing this on to you because it has definitely worked for me…..

By following the simple advice I read in an article, I have finally found inner peace….

The article read: “The way to achieve inner peace is to finish all the things you’ve started.” So I looked around the house to see all the things I started and hadn’t finished…. and before coming to work this morning I have finished off a bottle of Bacardi, a bottle of red wine, a bottle of Jack Daniel’s, my Prozac, a small box of chocolates and 6 Beers, a 1/2 can of cider and some cheese. Work has been a lot easier today, let me tell you.
    You have no idea how good I feel.

Please pass this on to those you feel are in need of “Inner Peace”.

Profile photo of PropertyGuruPropertyGuru
    Participant
    @propertyguru

I read this before but very cool! [^][:D][8D][^]

Cheers
    [:)]
    PropertyGuRu
    I want to be billionaire! [;)]

Profile photo of HueyHuey
    Participant
    @huey

Can I pass it back to you Pinky?

Before you go home from work today don’t forget to finish all the things you have started there. Keep doing this for a while at home and at work you will be too exhausted to start anything. Then you will be happy not with what you had or what you will have but with what you are having at that moment. It’s a state of “Innert peace”![:p][:D]

Profile photo of aussierogueaussierogue
    Participant
    @aussierogue

pinkster – the bit about finishing what you started makes great sense. it reminds me of a story abt a man and his dog and they both……

sorry gotta go

will finish it later on

Profile photo of JetDollarsJetDollars
    Participant
    @jetdollars

I think if you try to finish everything you start it by the time you finished it you would not want to start anythings. eg. when you watch tv, if you don’t finish the program/movie then you can’t go anywhere, then the ads that you have to finish, then the other ads that you just saw and have to finished then the new movie start the you have to finish…you can even going to the toilet…..

COL….

Warm Regards

ChanDollars
    [Keep going, you’re on your way to financial freedom]

Profile photo of redwingredwing
    Participant
    @redwing

NEVER Start anything.. and be completely at Peace!

Nothing to finish, nothing to do, probally no-one to do it with..

If A tree falls in the forrest and no one is around to hear it- did it make a noise ??

[:X]Bahgwhan

“Money is a currency, like electricity and it requires momentum to make it Effective”

Profile photo of melbearmelbear
    @melbear

Redwing, how about

If a man is in a forest, and he makes a comment/statement, and there’s no woman around to hear him……..

Is he still wrong?

Cheers
    Mel

Profile photo of redwingredwing
    Participant
    @redwing

LOL ( picks himself up off floor )

That’s very tricky and a question pondered by the ancients still to this day, why do you think the great sages all go off high into the mountains to ‘meditate’

[B)]

REDWING

“Money is a currency, like electricity and it requires momentum to make it Effective”

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.