Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 51 total)
  • Profile photo of redwingredwing
    Participant
    @redwing

All I want..
    is a positively geared property or six, a tenant that looks after the property like it was thier own and would love to remain in the property, a property manager that is pro-active ‘and’ calls me when a good deal crosses thier path, rents that increase each year, a real estate agent who is ‘honest’ regularly calls me with new and exciting opportunities as they become available, is to be able to buy before a ‘boom’ in the area and be fortunate enough to sell before a bust, the winning lotto numbers for the weekend, rythm when i dance, win that new car at the shopping centre and *HEY*…how many wishes do you get when you throw a coin in a wishing well? guess it’s back to conducting my ‘due diligence’ and polishing my crystal ball for what it’s worth.

REDWING

“The man that thinks at 5o as he did when he was 20 has wasted 30 years of his life”

Profile photo of HueyHuey
    Participant
    @huey

Hi Redwing,

It’s nice to have many wishes. Sometimes I wonder if all our wishes are granted would we be happy!

Happy wishing

[:)]

Huey

Profile photo of elveselves
    @elves

I wish……
    for a tall dark handsome stranger….bald will do!
    lots of money
    a house or two
    does that count?

well given I was down at gundagai on the weekend, and looking at the dog on the tucker box- which I thought was bigger the last time I saw it, (hmmn think I must have been smaller!) there was a fountaint to make a wish, throw in a coin….

guess I wont get my wish…..I wouldnt part with my money!

*chuckle*

Elves

Profile photo of JetDollarsJetDollars
    Participant
    @jetdollars

I wish I don’t know anything about property investing and have more than enough money to spent where ever I want.

I don’t think this wish will come true….COL…

Warm Regards

ChanDollars
    [Keep going, you’re on your way to financial freedom]

Profile photo of ShusharShushar
    @shushar

I wish I knew what I really should wish for!

Shushar

“All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.” – Walt Disney

Profile photo of TringTring
    @tring

I Wish for Love, Health, Happiness and Prosperity.

For Love, Health and Happiness; I do have at the moment, but I wish it will last for my life time.

For prosperity, I’m still wishing but some body ‘up there’ hasn’t granted to me yet. [:0]

Start

Profile photo of woodsmanwoodsman
    @woodsman

I just wish for a Collingwood premiership in 2004. (Have been wishing the same thing every year since 1990 though!)

James
    GO PIES

Profile photo of MelanieMelanie
    @melanie

I wish for the mighty lions to get Vossie back and kick more Collingwood butt … [}:)]

Mel
    [email protected]

Profile photo of philip1philip1
    @philip1

I wish I knew more about property!

[:D] and I wish these damn smilies would work!

“There is a solution to every problem u just have to find it”

Profile photo of philip1philip1
    @philip1

wow one wish came true![^][^][^]

Profile photo of jancrowsjancrows
    @jancrows

All you footy fans take note.[:X]

There is only one team that will take home the flag in 2004 and their “The Pride of South Australia…….” [:X]
    [:D]

This thread should move to the frolic Board.
    I dont think wishing does anything…….just have to get out there and take action.
    [^]
    Go the “Crows”

Regards

“Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail” Ralph Waldo Emerson

Profile photo of MiniMogulMiniMogul
    Participant
    @minimogul

I wish there were more hours in the day so I could do more. I wish i didn’t need to sleep. that the whole world could read. That Oprah was president of the US.
    I wish they moved Australia and new zealand a little closer together, so Aussie wouldn’t be so hot and NZ so cold. Close enough for a bridge. I wish I had a personal assistant, a cleaner, a pool guy, gardener, and a chef. And a garden and a pool to go with. (I’m working on the PA, at least!)

I wish I didn’t *get* that all that stuff wouldn’t be cashflow positive for me right now but that I can have it later if I do things right, now.

I wish credit cards had never been invented and that there was no such thing as ‘temptation’.

Oh, and world peace.

cheers-
    mini

Profile photo of aussierogueaussierogue
    Participant
    @aussierogue

not many guys wld admit this but i think oprah is pretty cool. i cry – i admit it.

occassionally i would still like to see her do an episode on ‘kissing cousins’ or ‘my wife is an alien’ just for some perspective.

Profile photo of AdministratorAdministrator
    Keymaster
    @piadmin

I wish that those people who pose a question to which one then answers would stay with it and reply.

Especially if being asked to provide some further information.

Nothing gives me the s…. more than such type of (mis)behaviour.

My second wish is that those do-gooders who are so prolific in their condemning of the behaviour of others, so sarcastic in their posts, had the brains, the civility, the decency to respond to a rational comment on their idiotic post.

Their silence is oftentimes deafening.

They are only one step removed from the ‘I am right, you are wrong’ attitude of dictators who want to force their opinion onto others and who think that they are the ones who have the Godgiven right to decide how others should live their life.

They are really invasive bullies, religious zealots at that.

Pisces

Profile photo of MiniMogulMiniMogul
    Participant
    @minimogul

oooh, pisces,

that sounds so…*mad*….so un-pisces….

hey, don’t sweat it, it’s just a forum. I figure, there are way too many billion people in the world to be friends with all of them. let alone have bad blood. Way to draining and time-consuming.

Leverage: only ‘hang’ with people you like, like you, things flow, etc, and don’t waste time and energy on the others. Don’t give always expecting to get thanks because it won’t happen. Just give for giving’s sake.

cheers-
    mini (oops nearly signed my own name.! hehe)

Profile photo of CeliviaCelivia
    Participant
    @celivia

I wish that everybody who intend to harm anyone else, like terrorist, rapists, and drive-by shooters would just drop dead on the spot before they could take any action.
    That the remaining people would get everything they want, that all their wishes were always fulfilled. You name it-you got it. [:X]

Profile photo of melbearmelbear
    @melbear

I wish that I don’t walk past all those dead bodies from Celivia’s wish[:)]

I wish that I could train myself to get up early in the morning so that I could become a ‘morning’ person, and get more things done.

I also wish for that tall, dark, handsome stranger (although he shouldn’t be strange[:)]), who at least has a job, and some money in the bank.[:D]

Cheers
    Mel

Profile photo of IndifferenceIndifference
    @indifference

I just wish I could absorb information as easily as extracting oxygen out of every breath…
    Maybe then I would have a spare 7-8 hours a day to enjoy.
    Might even be able to find a good job and save some money in the bank…[:I]

…emotion clouds good judgement but is a defining element of character.

Profile photo of itsamooreyitsamoorey
    @itsamoorey

Hi guys,

back from vacation and well and truly back into work (but not forever!!!)

I wish that you all get your wishes. I wish that everyone in the world was unselfish for just one hour a week. That way good, unselfish acts would continue to grow around the world as people realise that it feels great to help other people.

p.s. mini, apparently if you do something 21 times in a row it becomes a habit!! If you go to bed the same time everynight then getting up early becomes very very easy and your body no longer needs those weekend sleep-ins.

itsamoorey[8)]

One of these days i’m going to put a good, funny, witty comment here.

Profile photo of AdministratorAdministrator
    Keymaster
    @piadmin

>>tall, dark, handsome, in possession of a job and money in the bank.<<

Any age group ?

So how much would an introduction to someone like that be worth to you Mel ? [:)]

Pisces

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 51 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.