All Topics / General Property / Steve’s on board!

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Profile photo of B.JB.J
    Participant
    @b.j

Hey steve,
    Good to see that you are contributing to this discussion. You could have given yourself a bit more of a plug though. [:)]
    I look forward to having a chat to you at the seminar if I can get through all the other people! How many people go to these things??
    As for the taking action part, well I read 0 – 135 properties late last year and then bought a house this year (settled today) using the 11 second theory (and some extra research of my own). I have to say that the practical experience has been one of the keys to learning more about property investment. I am hoping to get enough out of the seminar to be able to have the skills and knowledge to buy a few more places. My goal at this stage is to buy 1 house per year which I know for some of you is a little conservative, but I plan to diversify a little and dabble in a few other areas of investment as well.
    Buy the way Steve, it was great to read in the first part of your book that you are a Christian. I am looking forward to you releasing a book about this one day maybe entitled (Rich man God man [:p]) because I have many questions about this topic and would be interested to hear your views.

Profile photo of B.JB.J
    Participant
    @b.j

Whoops! this was suppose to be linked to the seminar topic.
    Sorry for the confusion.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.