All Topics / Legal & Accounting / Re Finance Question for those who dare……

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of johngeejohngee
    @johngee

Hi everyone, can someone tell me if I can refince a particular investment home loan using the equity to lay deposit for new property when I have 5 property’s which are secured against each other? [:o)] Cheers

Think & Grow Rich!

Profile photo of Mobile MortgageMobile Mortgage
    @mobile-mortgage

Hi Johngee,
    If you have enough equity then the short answer is yes,,, some other options to consider are,
    A top up loan on your current portfolio, this may be more cost effective than a total refinance,
    Or,refinance 4 of the 5 properties and pay down the debt on the 5th , this property is then unencumbered,
    I suggest you contact a good independent Mortgage Broker, Simon or Terry come to mind,
    Regards
    Steven
    Mortgage Broker

[email protected]
    http://www.mobilemortgagemarket.com.au
    Ph:0402483216
    Victoria

PLEASE note comments made should NOT be taken as specific taxation, financial, legal or investment advice. Please seek professional, specific advice.

Profile photo of Mortgage HunterMortgage Hunter
    Participant
    @mortgage-hunter

Thanks Steven,

I think you would be a useful chap for John to contact as well [:D]

Cheers,

Simon Macks
    Mortgage Broker
    [email protected]
    0425 228 985

Comments may not be relevant to individual circumstances. If you intend making any investment, financial or taxation decision you should consult a professional adviser.

Profile photo of betterbizbetterbiz
    Participant
    @betterbiz

sort out your property ownership structure first otherwise you’ll have yet another problem to sort out – that of the new financing

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.