All Topics / Heads Up! / ED BURTON – ANY IDEA?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of wilsonkaywilsonkay
    @wilsonkay

Hi fellow forum members.

I have just received some propaganda in the mail from a guy called Ed Burton offering a Wealth Creation seminar called “Ultimate Property Investment, Offshore Investing, Tax Reduction and Asset Protection Seminar”.

On the face of things it sounds ok, but I have never heard of this guy before so I thought the wisest thing to do would be to run it by the forum to see what you might know about him.

I am considering attending so any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Tim Wilson.

Profile photo of Mortgage HunterMortgage Hunter
    Participant
    @mortgage-hunter

Tim,

Let me suggest you do a search under Ed Burton. There seems to be quite a number of posts he is mentioned in.

Regards,

Simon Macks
    Mortgage Broker
    [email protected]
    0425 228 985

Comments may not be relevant to individual circumstances. If you intend making any investment, financial or taxation decision you should consult a professional adviser.

Profile photo of KramerKramer
    @kramer

Tim, yes I have heard of him and I have been to his seminar. Personally I thought it was great and I got a lot out of it. It is not just about property but the relationship to assest protection, super offshore investment and tax. It is two days so there is only so much to fit in but you even learn a great deal from the questions asked by people. One of the key points I came away with is that you choose an accountant that fits your investment philosophy as not all accountants are the same.

I should have gone two years ago. I would have done things differently knowing what i do now.
    cheers
    Kramer
    [8D]

I’m Kramer
    Serenity Now!

Profile photo of DerekDerek
    @derek

Hi Tim,

According to this mornings SMH Ed Burton requires you to sign a waiver:

Qutoe from the article “However, Mrs Reed said she had to sign a waiver before she entered the seminar last Saturday. “We had to sign a declaration saying we weren’t going to sue them.” End quote.

Gee – that would fill you with confidence wouldn’t it !

For the full story http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2004/04/11/1081621836078.html?from=storyrhs

Derek

[email protected]

Read my comments? Think I can help you? PM or email me.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.