Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Profile photo of LozzyLozzy
    @lozzy

Hello. My name is Lauren. I’m 20 years of age and I work as an exotic dancer. I make excellent money for my age and looking to invest in property as I have had enough of the industry im in. I have read your book 0-130 properties and found it very interesting. I’ve told my parents about this and they find it very hard to believe that I can invest in “positive cashflow Property”. It is really hard having no one to support you with your decisions. They say property prices are just too high nowadays to do this kind of thing. Im lost and need some direction. I definately want to put my money into property but just don’t know where to start.
    please help.

Profile photo of Still in SchoolStill in School
    @still-in-school

Hi Lauren,

first have you spoke to a lender or a mortgage broker, first you need to determine your borrowing power, and weekly repayments, once you are able to do this, you will then be able to go on your succesful property hunt…

though a nice way to introduce yourself, [:)]

Cheers,
    sis

People 4get that by saving just $3 a day & investing it sensibly
    over a working life, you’ll end up with around $1 million

Profile photo of Still in SchoolStill in School
    @still-in-school

Though Some great Mortgage Brokers that can help you, are MobileMortgage, TerryW and MortgageHunter, you will find them on the forum… best to send them a private message and tell them, these guys should be great in helping you in finding a loan and in getting started.

Cheers,
    sis

People 4get that by saving just $3 a day & investing it sensibly
    over a working life, you’ll end up with around $1 million

Profile photo of Mortgage HunterMortgage Hunter
    Participant
    @mortgage-hunter

Just curious.

In your line of work are you an FT or casual employee or self employed?

Cheers,

Simon Macks
    Mortgage Broker
    [email protected]
    0425 228 985

Comments may not be relevant to individual circumstances. If you intend making any investment, financial or taxation decision you should consult a professional adviser.

Profile photo of salacioussalacious
    @salacious

Lauren good on you and good luck your journey has just begun. My advice read, read, read then talk and walk.
    Dom[;)]

Profile photo of JulianJulian
    @julian

HI Lozzy,
    My advise is same as daaj10242, read read read, talk talk talk & Walk walk walk.

Regrads
    Julain [8)]

THERE IS ALWAYS A BETTER WAY!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.