All Topics / Help Needed! / Positive Cashflow Residential Rentals Availability

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Profile photo of gtbus12776gtbus12776
    @gtbus12776

In the latest newsletter it is acknowledged that properties meeting the 11 second criteria are scarce in media advertisements. The alternative advice is to find ” a solution “. Can someone give me an example of how this works relative to a buy and rent out (for +cf) situation.

Punter

Profile photo of yackyack
    @yack
    Profile photo of JetDollarsJetDollars
    Participant
    @jetdollars

Not much advertising in the media, but if you go direct to area I am sure you still be able to find some which is meet the 11 seconds solutions.

Warm Regards

ChanDollars
    [Keep going, you’re on your way to Frolic Freedom!]

Profile photo of Still in SchoolStill in School
    @still-in-school

Hi Guys,

im a little debatable at the moment of +ve cashflow properties, i do purchase them, but im finding that -ve geared properties are the much better way to go for at the moment.

Cheers,
    sis

People 4get that by saving just $3 a day & investing it sensibly
    over a working life, you’ll end up with around $1 million

Profile photo of judijudi
    @judi

“The alternative advice is to find ” a solution “. Can someone give me an example of how this works relative to a buy and rent out (for +cf) situation.”

Increase the rent [;)]

Seriously though, I’m about to install a brand new air con for $200, paint the very old and worn lamipanel in the shower for a cost of about $60 (primer and laminate paint) and replace a small bit of carpet. Also provide excellent landlord services (personal attention) and you can easily make a win/win rent increase situation.
    Regards
    Judi

Profile photo of JetDollarsJetDollars
    Participant
    @jetdollars
    Originally posted by judi:

“The alternative advice is to find ” a solution “. Can someone give me an example of how this works relative to a buy and rent out (for +cf) situation.”

Increase the rent [;)]

Seriously though, I’m about to install a brand new air con for $200, paint the very old and worn lamipanel in the shower for a cost of about $60 (primer and laminate paint) and replace a small bit of carpet. Also provide excellent landlord services (personal attention) and you can easily make a win/win rent increase situation.
    Regards
    Judi

If the tenant willing to pay $5pw extra and signing 1 years lease then you got your money back in 1 year, tax deductable as well as it is your at the end of the day.

Warm Regards

ChanDollars
    [Keep going, you’re on your way to Frolic Freedom!]

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.