All Topics / General Property / Looking for Reno Partner – I will provide finance

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of RoofarmerRoofarmer
    @roofarmer

Hi,

I’m looking to team up with a highly motivated person experienced with renovating houses (has renovated and sold at least 1 house for profit in the past) and has time on their hands to find and fix properties needing cosmetic repairs.

I will provide the up-front deposit + money for ALL renovation costs and I will apply for the loan. In exchange you will find the houses and renovate them and we will split the eventual profit upon re-sale 50/50.

A JV agreement will be drawn up and a caveat placed on the property by you to protect your interest.

I am looking principally at houses under the $180,000 mark in areas where it will be possible to get 90% lends (decent size population etc).

I will consider all deals which have a profit to us of over $10,000 each (after taking ALL renovation + loan costs into account).

Email me on [email protected] if you are interested in starting a long term partnership of this type. I am very serious, have a large LOC, and will definitely not waste your time.

“Most people operate under a false ceiling which is 3 feet high” Stuart G Goldsmith

Profile photo of bigbenbigben
    Participant
    @bigben

Hi Roo,
    Well i must say that this sounds like a good deal as i have my trade in carpentry and am working for a building company at the moment till i can pull the pin and work for myself on my own projects.
    Just one question…..will you pay for my flights and accomodation to fly me to where you are thinking or doing this work……oh how i hope that you are thinking sunshine coast….or bribie….or maybe even port stephens …yeah that would be sweet….perths good also!!!![^]

Profile photo of AdministratorAdministrator
    Keymaster
    @piadmin

Well that certainly looks like an opportunity for someone.

Pisces

Profile photo of RoofarmerRoofarmer
    @roofarmer

Hi,

I have had some very promising responses indeed to this post. I will be looking to close this offer by the end of this week (15 February 2004), so please email me on:

[email protected]

if you are interested and have not emailed yet.

I will respond to all those who have emailed by the end of the week.

Cheers

“Most people operate under a false ceiling which is 3 feet high” Stuart G Goldsmith

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.