All Topics / Help Needed! / fibro ? asbestos

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of debenvy18021debenvy18021
    @debenvy18021

has anyone had any dealings with fibro I am concerned about asbestos have not had a report done yet have been told GVT is trying to pass a bill to knock em down
    I also dont want to be sued by tennant later sick etc
    your advice would greatly be appreciated
    D

Profile photo of MalachiiMalachii
    Participant
    @malachii

We have 3 houses that have varying amounts of asbestos in them. Asbestos is fine as long as its not disturbed (eg strinpping paint away, breaking boards etc). There are also different types of asbestos. The one you really need to look out for (in housing anyway)is the one that has golf ball pimples on the back side of the sheet (does that make sense???). A lot of local councils put out pamplets on asbestos and its handling if you enquire. I know the latrobe city council does because I have theirs in front of me (Latrobe valley is basically built out of asbestos – power stations etc). It’s actually produced by a second party (not the council) but is distributed by them.

Profile photo of ToolsTools
    Participant
    @tools

Hi Debenvy……ther ehas been some discussion on AC in th epast.Here is a link.

Tools

https://www.propertyinvesting.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=6341&SearchTerms=asbestos

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.